Alex8 appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes alex is cool , I like him ... he is a good researcher :) specially finding nude photos
 
Kid's got everything ... brains, wit, pizzaz.
With his deft, lightening-quick researches, assuages our eyeball hungers.
Really 'sees' things ... and people.
Leaps off the screen.
Hey, this may seem too much, but: An aristocrat by merit.
He's just too much. Too much.:cool:
 
senor rubirosa said:
Kid's got everything ... brains, wit, pizzaz.
With his deft, lightening-quick researches, assuages our eyeball hungers.
Really 'sees' things ... and people.
Leaps off the screen.
Hey, this may seem too much, but: An aristocrat by merit.
He's just too much. Too much.:cool:

What I really LOVE about Alex8, is his ability to not post on a thread that is specifically about him. I wouldn't have the strength.:tongue:
 
I just realized I have been terribly neglegent, and not praised Alex in this thread yet...:biggrin1: I have sung his praises in multiple threads before, SO I will just say, that he is more MAN than you can handle, and more woman than you could ever be...:biggrin1:
 
davidjh7 said:
I just realized I have been terribly neglegent, and not praised Alex in this thread yet...:biggrin1: I have sung his praises in multiple threads before, SO I will just say, that he is more MAN than you can handle, and more woman than you could ever be...:biggrin1:

David - 1

Alex - 0

..and I type that through very gritted teeth. :mad: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:
 
Yep. I'll join the chorus. Superaltives don't reach it. Multi-lingual and multi-talented, and all of that before the bedroom. (I have no specific knowledge there, but the rumors stretch 'round the world!)
 
fortiesfun said:
Yep. I'll join the chorus. Superaltives don't reach it. Multi-lingual and multi-talented, and all of that before the bedroom. (I have no specific knowledge there, but the rumors stretch 'round the world!)

Does anyone ELSE want to lick him from head to toe, while he talks about film and corrects your spelling??:rolleyes:
 
Yes he is all of that: Gorgeous , very inteligent, poliglota, nice, smart ..and the list goes on and on...

But...i have to confess that his eyes in his avatar looks strange...I cant believe he cant post another one looking str8 at us...:rolleyes:

Hey Alex clips/photos/info guy....please look at us!
 
Gisella said:
But...i have to confess that his eyes in his avatar looks strange...I cant believe he cant post another one looking str8 at us...:rolleyes:

Hey Alex clips/photos/info guy....please look at us!
I'm looking over in the direction of the posts, though... the pupils of my eyes are far over to the right-hand-side in the image... :rolleyes:

You obviously missed my avatar that you could see my nipples on! :tongue:
I got sick of seeing them staring back at me pretty quickly, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.