Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What a shame James Norton went full frontal on stage and nobody got a photo , Josh O'connor didn't go full frontal in Challeanger , Ben Whishaw didn't go full frontal in Passengers , George Mcakay didn't go full frontal in Femme and now Alexander Lincoln does not go nude in Losing it. We don't seem to be getting much luck. I'm not sure if there's any full frontal nudes upcoming.
Full frontals have always been rare, especially from established actors.

jnssn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What a shame James Norton went full frontal on stage and nobody got a photo , Josh O'connor didn't go full frontal in Challeanger , Ben Whishaw didn't go full frontal in Passengers , George Mcakay didn't go full frontal in Femme and now Alexander Lincoln does not go nude in Losing it. We don't seem to be getting much luck. I'm not sure if there's any full frontal nudes upcoming.

Josh O'Connor went full frontal in "God's Own Country" and in "Mothering Sunday" if I'm not wrong... :emoji_thinking:

hungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m a bit late to this thread but I got to meet the whole cast and crew as the New Year’s Eve party was filmed in my house over two nights.

It was quite a stressful process as there were about 80 cast and crew in the house.

Alex spotted that we were finding it challenging and spent a lot of time chatting to us to try and soothe our nerves. Such a sweet and sexy guy. We think he’s probably the hottest guy that has been on our bed!

michaelBH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a bit late to this thread but I got to meet the whole cast and crew as the New Year’s Eve party was filmed in my house over two nights.

It was quite a stressful process as there were about 80 cast and crew in the house.

Alex spotted that we were finding it challenging and spent a lot of time chatting to us to try and soothe our nerves. Such a sweet and sexy guy. We think he’s probably the hottest guy that has been on our bed!
Was there any nude scenes filmed?

Leeds984

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

He is an absolute delight, and very wild once he has relaxed and had a few bevs

Reactions: SmileyAA1