Alfie Riley (OF: blondestud6969)

benxnxx

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was watching his live on tiktok earlier and someone commented saying he’s “definitely bi” and the girl he was with said everyone thinks he is even all his friends and he just laughed.. hope he is. He does gives of bi/curious vibes anyone else think this? :eyes: ;)

stevenj1334

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Was watching his live on tiktok earlier and someone commented saying he’s “definitely bi” and the girl he was with said everyone thinks he is even all his friends and he just laughed.. hope he is. He does gives of bi/curious vibes anyone else think this? :eyes: ;)
no

Reactions: irishdude55

chaejun

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
if he laughed then maybe but i hope he doesn't feel any pressure to come out. but in terms of instincts yes he gives me curious vibes esp with the way he interacted with male viewers on his live 2/3 days ago

stevenj1334

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He told me on his onlyfans that he adventerous when it comes to his sexuality he could just be saying that to get more fans but I defo think he'd be bi more than totally straight
Nobody is gonna say they are 100% straight on onlyfans when the gays are paying their bills lol. People fall for it every time it’s all for the