Almost all women can become queen size, sexual compatibility

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A guy needing to be told he's big, isn't big IMHO.

A big guy would know it - only guys with smaller dicks need to be told (lied to)...

that's what you'd think, but not true... there are plenty of guys who are bigger than almost every other guy who are still worried about it. I mean, there is always someone bigger than them, and when you've hitched your entire idea of your sexual worth to the size of your penis, i guess it can be hard to deal with that.

and there are plenty of small dicked guys who are there to get some pussy and have fun and aren't there worrying about the size of other men's genitalia, and that's great.

i mean, it's not too weird... there are plenty of gorgeous women who constantly worry they're not gorgeous enough.

D

deleted23945201

His video seems way off to me. I was a size queen from the beginning. I wasn’t made that way. I simple always sexualized huge dicks and loved them inside me. I can’t change. Women who like small wines probably can either ‍♀️

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
that's what you'd think, but not true... there are plenty of guys who are bigger than almost every other guy who are still worried about it. I mean, there is always someone bigger than them, and when you've hitched your entire idea of your sexual worth to the size of your penis, i guess it can be hard to deal with that.

and there are plenty of small dicked guys who are there to get some pussy and have fun and aren't there worrying about the size of other men's genitalia, and that's great.

i mean, it's not too weird... there are plenty of gorgeous women who constantly worry they're not gorgeous enough.

In my experience this is true. My guy isn't insecure by any means. He's definitely above average in length and girth but he still has a desire for some reason to be bigger even tho he knows he doesn't need to be for any reason at all. So it's a little different, he doesn't need to be told he's big, he knows he is, but he still has issues with size and wanting to be more. Even tho he knows...

We've had conversations about it especially when I'm telling him something I see or an posting about here he actually has some interesting perspectives I wish he would share. But he didn't really ever do that even when he was active here. Not as a poster in the forums anyway.

And yeah, I don't know any woman at all (irl, I'm not speaking for anyone here) including myself who doesn't criticize herself needlessly for something about their looks.

Reactions: VIIby5 and 7below

aheidla

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
From around 8:50 in the video:

"...Oftentimes it might work on the basis of using the 'bigger fish theory' which is where if a woman has gone through trauma, then I can give her an opportunity to re-experience the same things that may have caused her trauma but from a perspective of those being things that she desires and she's aroused enough to enjoy those things."

Sir, go to hell. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

aheidla

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I knew there was a reason I didn't want to watch that fucking shit video.

I couldn't finish it. He was pissing me off. The video could've been 8 seconds long. "Ask the specific woman you're with what she likes and actually listen." That's it. Oh, but we're complicated. Anyways...

cirollo1

Sexy Member
Media
Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quindi la domanda è... se ci sono due ragazzi che soddisfano la mia definizione di attraente, in forma, sicuri di sé e che sanno come usare il cazzo, ma uno ha il cazzo grosso e l'altro il cazzo piccolo, prenderei automaticamente il comando uno dal cazzo grosso? Sicuro.

ma la dimensione del cazzo è ancora almeno al quarto posto nella mia lista delle cose più importanti. probabilmente inferiore.

è come, mi piace il colore verde... se ci sono due ragazzi che sono ugualmente attraenti ma uno ha una maglietta verde, sì, probabilmente sceglierei lui. non è la cosa che decide se vado a letto con un ragazzo.
this was the point and I totally agree, the nuance is that if in the various characteristics he has an average of 8.5 in your head to depict him with a normal dick of 14 cm and 12 circumference for example and another is a 7 but has 20cm and 15cm him in bed will make you try more things if there isn't too much difference in attraction and ability. that's my point

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this was the point and I totally agree, the nuance is that if in the various characteristics he has an average of 8.5 in your head to depict him with a normal dick of 14 cm and 12 circumference for example and another is a 7 but has 20cm and 15cm him in bed will make you try more things if there isn't too much difference in attraction and ability. that's my point
Ok cool. Thanks for wasting our time.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

You care too fuckin much about dick size.

I seriously don't.

cirollo1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok cool. Thanks for wasting our time.
no because in practice most women don't think they can take certain measures without pain and see it as more positive than negative, and in practice if a woman has tried a cock of a certain size with someone she is very attracted to where the pain mixed with pleasure for the first time, and for example gave her cervical orgasms and other deep spots that others can't touch, she will be in a position where other guys will never be the maximum pleasure and will never have the first place in their minds on a sexual level

SubbySlutForBigDick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your not taking in what the ladies here are saying the vid you linked is bullshit as not every woman likes big digs or can have sex with a big dock as it causes them pain from medical issues. You just want to keep pushing your every woman is a sizequeen even if they don't know it yet agenda.

STOP IT!!!!

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no because in practice most women don't think they can take certain measures without pain and see it as more positive than negative, and in practice if a woman has tried a cock of a certain size with someone she is very attracted to where the pain mixed with pleasure for the first time, and for example gave her cervical orgasms and other deep spots that others can't touch, she will be in a position where other guys will never be the maximum pleasure and will never have the first place in their minds on a sexual level
love having men explain to me what women think about sex

cirollo1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men on here find they must mansplain everything to do with how women should feel and act
this line of argument is so weak, and don't continue to understand by presenting exceptions, I'm not talking about those who have a tilted cervix or other things, but the majority of women who don't have major medical problems can become one, and I go back to saying that the line of argument of the The fact that men can't know more about their pleasure than a woman is ridiculous. I have direct experience of many girls and close friends who have become one and of girls who didn't think they could experience certain things who suddenly did, whether it's squirting or A-spot orgasms or taking larger sizes with pleasure and much more pleasure, multiple orgasms etc. To say that I am a woman and automatically know everything about my body and psyche is so arrogant. According to this reasoning, if a woman tells me that I can have an orgasm without ejaculation, automatically because she hasn't tried it, does that mean she's bullshit because it's coming from a woman and i don't live it?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
511B0hhgs2L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Honestly, how daft can a guy be...?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Can you stop mansplaining about your stupid dick size obsession and how your fuckin crusading to make women think about dick as much and in the same way you do?

It's fucking stupid.

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this line of argument is so weak, and don't continue to understand by presenting exceptions, I'm not talking about those who have a tilted cervix or other things, but the majority of women who don't have major medical problems can become one, and I go back to saying that the line of argument of the The fact that men can't know more about their pleasure than a woman is ridiculous. I have direct experience of many girls and close friends who have become one and of girls who didn't think they could experience certain things who suddenly did, whether it's squirting or A-spot orgasms or taking larger sizes with pleasure and much more pleasure, multiple orgasms etc. To say that I am a woman and automatically know everything about my body and psyche is so arrogant. According to this reasoning, if a woman tells me that I can have an orgasm without ejaculation, automatically because she hasn't tried it, does that mean she's bullshit because it's coming from a woman and i don't live it?
Wait, this looks fun, I want to try…

FACT: Men are bad at sex because they are afraid their dicks are going to get stuck in women’s vaginas. That’s what men think about sex - I know this because I am a woman! Don’t question me! That’s arrogant!