Am I measuring right?

After seeing Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I think I'm well endowed but aren't sure, which is great news to me because I thought it was just average. 80th percentile girth, >90th% length. But I'm measuring my length from the side, which adds a half inch to my measurement. I think if I measured from the top it would only put me at 85th% to 90th%. At 80th% girth 85% length, I'd be better endowed, but I'd have to say you have to be 90% in a category to be considered well endowed. If I had a camera I'd just post a pic for opinions, but don't have one. My 5' 7.5" height makes it look a bit bigger, since I'm a few inches shorter than average.

Any way as I was joining I was also thinking, "Why list myself 100% straight when I will sometimes stare at six-pack abs and exceptional penises?" I admire a large, well formed penis in the same way I stare at what may be the most magnificent erection I've ever seen: Great Erection - Taipei 101 Its one of the most well-formed large erections I've ever seen, but I wouldn't want sex with that any more than I'd want sex with another man. It turns me on, but in a non-sexual way.

Lastly, here is a photo of a nice looking 4-foot long penis. I'm sure its real and some of you probably have seen it already, but most probably have not read its interesting content about penises:
The Largest Penis in the World! - Softpedia