Am I measuring right?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rouge008, May 7, 2007.

1. rouge008

rouge008 New Member

After seeing Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I think I'm well endowed but aren't sure, which is great news to me because I thought it was just average. 80th percentile girth, >90th% length. But I'm measuring my length from the side, which adds a half inch to my measurement. I think if I measured from the top it would only put me at 85th% to 90th%. At 80th% girth 85% length, I'd be better endowed, but I'd have to say you have to be 90% in a category to be considered well endowed. If I had a camera I'd just post a pic for opinions, but don't have one. My 5' 7.5" height makes it look a bit bigger, since I'm a few inches shorter than average.

Any way as I was joining I was also thinking, "Why list myself 100% straight when I will sometimes stare at six-pack abs and exceptional penises?" I admire a large, well formed penis in the same way I stare at what may be the most magnificent erection I've ever seen: Great Erection - Taipei 101 Its one of the most well-formed large erections I've ever seen, but I wouldn't want sex with that any more than I'd want sex with another man. It turns me on, but in a non-sexual way.

Lastly, here is a photo of a nice looking 4-foot long penis. I'm sure its real and some of you probably have seen it already, but most probably have not read its interesting content about penises:
    The Largest Penis in the World! - Softpedia

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

Quit writing about it, and go do something with it! Welcome to LPSG! Sam

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

um ... huh?

4. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

You should be measuring length from the top.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice