Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uuhhhm
part of life, for doubts to creep in matey
often, perhaps more so at your age??

Proven, you have the confidence that your a fine looking fella
clever also with presentation i reckon ha
Think often people are not going to outrightly compliment others .. willy? nilly
(esp if they are hoping for some themselves?)

Well
damn, i aint going to say hes Nice, he may not return the compliment haha

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
No question about it. You're a good looking guy. You just need a bit more confidence in yourself in general. That will make you just that more attractive.

I once knew a guy who was one of the most unattractive guys anyone had ever seen. But his confidence and poise and sense of humor were above reproach and he always attracted some of the most beautiful women you've ever seen. So it really isn't about looks. Trust me.

skibug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gornes my buddy...you are awesome looking...you have a smile that lights up a room...you have very attractive eyes..you have a wonderful strong physique, so well defined and you have a wonderful personality too!

You are very handsome but that is just the begining you have so many more fantastic qualities...
Your the best Gornes!! :)

gulliver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All your pictures turn me on.
Wear some tight skinny jeans and show off that big ole bulge and you won't be able to stop people from sneaking looks at you in person.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok...

you're not brad pitt or david beckham levels of good looking (but then, how many people are??) but you've got a pleasing face. the sort of face that some people will barely notice, most people will find pleasant and a few people will find hotter than hell.

getting attention in public is more about how you carry yourself though. attitude, attire, etc. i suggest you try a little people watching. go out, spot the guy who is getting the most attention, look at how he's standing, talking, moving & dressing.

Deepthroat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
People tend to be a lot more effusive...positively and negatively...on the Internet than they are in real life. I wouldn't worry about it...you're young, cute, well hung, clever. What else do you want?

Gornes

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
show us more of who you are .... take off the hat ..... comb your hair ..... lets see your chest and legs.... then let us judge.

actually i dont wear that hat much haha
i wear it like 2 times in a month

here maybe this are more 'me' pics :)

Attachments