Am I the only one who likes a natural bush on a guy?

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, if you men were 18 and just started growing a bush, then you would not want it gone. Mine is so blond that it doesn not even show up that well. I want a very thick bush. I think a dark haired man with a very thick bush is hot.

i agree my bush is still coming in...

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally, I like the natural look, too. I've trimmed mine now and then, and, in fact, my pubes are trimmed right now. However, I plan to let them grow again. I go back and forth on shaving the balls, as I like the feeling when I get a BJ of having shaved balls. Plus, mine are very hairy, and letting everything grow out does tend to minimize the dick. Mine is well above average, but I'll admit I'm a bit of a show off and like to look my largest in the locker room. Vanity!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Manscaping has been part of my routine for many years. After reading the many posts on the subject, I stopped trimming back in December just to see what it will be like if I let all the hair grow back. I'm hairier than I've been in 20 years.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Manscaping has been part of my routine for many years. After reading the many posts on the subject, I stopped trimming back in December just to see what it will be like if I let all the hair grow back. I'm hairier than I've been in 20 years.

would like to see that fur !

nydudehere

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow!! this is a very long thread and with a lot of mixed coments, so i thougth that maybe i would give a little cotribution.. for those who are in favor of natural never trimmed bush............... enjoy..

Attachments

vietballa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well the only reason I don't like it to be all natural on a guy is because I don't want to get any fucking pubic hair stuck in my teeth while I'm giving him head. It kinda ruins the mood. :p

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
wow!! this is a very long thread and with a lot of mixed coments, so i thougth that maybe i would give a little cotribution.. for those who are in favor of natural never trimmed bush............... enjoy..

Now that's what a man looks like. I can't stand those plucked chickens who have the nerve to refer to themselves as men.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont agree with shaving it all off. im a naturally hairy guy started growing body hair including face arms chest etc at 14. i reckon hairy but neat is best for both men and women.

I personally just started to shave just my balls, I only regret it 3 days later when the little buggers start to grow!