Am I Too Big?

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She's seen it already. Most women complain that guys that they have been with before were not thick enough. Don't worry about the length - hell, you'll be able to get 8 inches in pretty easily - who is going to be disappointed with that? I know, the guys that like 10 inches - but the mechanics of that chamber is a completely different story. Now, there's a thought! Do her up the bum and she will be able to take the whole thing!

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's just talk. I can't imagine anyone being genuinely afraid of a dick, and I think 99.9% of women would want to try a huge one just for the sake of satisfying curiosity if nothing else. She's either trying to jokingly flatter you or else she has another, underlying reason why she won't sleep with you.

B_MUSCLE14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Had 9 1/2 Inch When I Was 14 I Was Really Big In My School Now Im 10 Inches Soft And 14 When Hard And Im 24

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Is that question like asking if someone is too beautiful or too rich or too happy??? You got a nice dick and it ain't too big..as others have said, if there is a will, there is a way!! Good luck.