(amwf) Christian And Cassie

Gparry1919

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I got blocked to by saying I liked their content and was curious about DVP
Lol, he put a poll up and one of the options was 'you're pricing is ridiculous', so I voted that (because it is), and I'm pretty sure I'm blocked now. Paying customer too. He is such a fragile man-baby.

Tragedy2016

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I can’t afford something I just don’t buy it. I don’t really complain about it. Move on already. This thread should die at this point. It’s either people being hateful towards Christian or complaining about how much they charge. Obviously they’re making a good amount of money charging what they charge soo people complaining about the cost must be the minority here. Go find something else to do and be more productive.

Gparry1919

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The irony of telling people to go find something else to do and be more productive, but then spending all day here defending overcharging onlyfans creators. I hope they're getting discounts at least working this hard

I'm a paying customer, so I'll chime in with what I want about their content.

Last edited:

B8BRO

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol, he put a poll up and one of the options was 'you're pricing is ridiculous', so I voted that (because it is), and I'm pretty sure I'm blocked now. Paying customer too. He is such a fragile man-baby.
Yeah - those polls are like a test in school - I stopped answering because it won’t change a single thing it’s a way of “engaging” with viewers but beyond that not sure what he hopes folks will say

Reactions: Gparry1919

BrownFriedRice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
T
Thats so childish. Why even offer that as an option if your just going to block everyone who answers?

Reactions: Gparry1919

B8BRO

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Christian is now dancing at gay strip clubs in Florida, just fyi
Not super surprised
I think folks forget that he had a whole other life before this current iteration of himself

I don’t want a strike or a ban from LPSG so all I can say is this ain’t his first time at the rodeo