(amwf) Christian And Cassie

dojoman

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Could anybody tell me which scene partners are the most boundary-pushing, similar to Sebastian's or John Smith's?
I needs me some more Sebastian content ngl. He’s cute af. Has he done stuff on his own?

Christian and Cassie

Sexy Member
Media
Hawaiian Ocean View (Hawaii, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sebastian did content with us once and he will never be filmed again, he doesnt have a OF page, he's off social media and unfortunately-theres nothing we can do about it to bring him back. that describes a majority of our thirds that think making content is a good idea, then they have doubts afterwards. it was a damn good scene and we made $$$ with him.

Jun78

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sebastian did content with us once and he will never be filmed again, he doesnt have a OF page, he's off social media and unfortunately-theres nothing we can do about it to bring him back. that describes a majority of our thirds that think making content is a good idea, then they have doubts afterwards. it was a damn good scene and we made $$$ with him.

So I'm guessing the third guys that do repeat scenes are extremely rare

B8BRO

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For anyone *not* the content creator since I want an UNBIASED answer LOL

Has anyone bought Scene 98 (Uncut Version) yet?

Interested in buying but wanted to know if the uncut version has filter / mask fuzziness around the faces. It looked hot and finally able to see them do more with their guest but I wasn’t sure if it was OF site acting weird or else it was on purpose.

Reactions: dojoman

B8BRO

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the censoring on the faces is on purpose and only for the trailers and not for the full priced downloads. if you buy the videos you get to see everything. not sure why you wouldn't want me to answer the question. im sure others would want to know as well.
I wanted customer who saw the clips to respond for the simple fact that - a few *and maybe not you exactly* OF creators are not so forthcoming ( lie their ass off) about their clips and of course in the world of OF - there are NO refunds so it just saves me time and effort.

Christian and Cassie

Sexy Member
Media
Hawaiian Ocean View (Hawaii, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wanted customer who saw the clips to respond for the simple fact that - a few *and maybe not you exactly* OF creators are not so forthcoming ( lie their ass off) about their clips and of course in the world of OF - there are NO refunds so it just saves me time and effort.
Yea we are not in the business of misleading! I try to be at straightforward as possible as to what each and every scene entails.

B8BRO

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea we are not in the business of misleading! I try to be at straightforward as possible as to what each and every scene entails.
…. Again pls note that it was clear in my post as mods are very mindful of slander against performers:

I clearly stated *maybe not you exactly*

Glad to hear that u r clear with subscribers about what they are going to get - wish others were as clear and that’s all …