analingus

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A piece of Saran Wrap works just as well.
Yep. A condom split down the middle also works, if not fluid bonded.

Totally on topic: big ass-eater here. I love giving but generally avoid receiving unless I know and trust that that's as far as he'll go.
Yes, I give and receive.
Would definitely respect your boundaries, (B)eautiful. :biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep. A condom split down the middle also works, if not fluid bonded.

A flavored condom, maybe, but a regular condom just tastes gross :cool:

Yes, I give and receive.
Would definitely respect your boundaries, (B)eautiful. :biggrin1:

I'm sure you would, _eK, though my ass is hardly my best feature :redface:

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it. I wish I knew why I don't find it gross with him, but I don't. Not at all.

Exactly what I've mentioned in a different topic... before I met my current GF I would never allow anyone to get anywhere near my ass... and I would certainly get nowhere near someone else's ass... much less with my tongue... and it was true for both of us...
But with this girl... it came totally natural... she told me one day that she just loves the way my ass looked (as I shave completely, both balls and ass, for years now, as I like the way it feels) and that she's totally drawn to it... so I let her... and it felt great...
One day, as I was licking her (she was on her back, legs up to her shoulders - perfect view and lets me control her body the best) my tongue just went down there... dear Lord... it was one of the best feelings...
We still can't believe how we both discovered it at the same time and loved it so much...

Only thing is I can't really decide on is which I like more - giving it or receiving it...:biggrin1:

a_sus

1st Like
Media
My girl hadn't tried it before me and she loves giving and receiving but hygene is critical! Nothing more nom nom than a sexy girls bottom :)

D

deleted356736

Never thought about it until I girl I was with did it to me, and I adored the sensation. I thought if it felt that good for me, it would feel good for her too, so I returned the favour. She loved me doing it to her. Since then I've been a great fan, but my wife's not interested.

EvanLesnick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You'd be surprised how many women I've been with that loved being rimmed. It can also be a good way to get a woman in the mood for anal sex

EvanLesnick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Dolfette,

I'm not sure how I would be able to back that up short of getting every single woman I rimmed to go on this forum and describe their experiences...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TheBF loves giving me analingus and I it does feel really great when he does it!

I've asked him if he wants me to reciprocate and he's said no, but I am probably going to try it out sometime when we're in the shower, after I'm done giving him a good wash. :biggrin1:

I just keep forgetting.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
keep the handi-wipes nearby; some of the bi curious and/or married guys I see love it; but dont shave the ass area. get them on their knees-chest on the bed; have them pull their butt cheeks apart and start to finger them. then, just a quick handi wipe away and their begging for more butt play.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"reasonably clean"??? whoa!
I am a HUGE fan, but I am also a clean freak and keep the area nicely shaved. I give a lot but my wife does not return the favor unless she is really into it. It does feel amazing.
My first time receiving was during a massage... boy did THAT catch me by surprise!!!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My man refuses to let me anywhere near his butt, he and I have discussed this several times. No anal anything at all for either of us. So I can't say yes or no to whether I would care for it.
i think i could get you to love it!! ;-)

basstoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love doing it to my wife she loves it and she also loves doing it for me but only after we have showered and are both clean

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nice to know others shave their butt hole area. thats the reason i do; love getting rimmed.

that's not the only reason I keep it shaved smooth, but a good one. I don't think I could stick my nose, mouth and tongue into a hairy crack :yuck:

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh...analingus...it seems like given my fairly recent discovery after years saying I never would, I've become quite addicted to it.

I love doing it to my guy...a lot. But it seems like given other threads I also like a lot of things that most girls hate or definitely dislike.

I love giving and receiving, even though before him, I'd never done it.

Do you like it? If you do, do you also love anal sex? (I know I do...)

This is one thing I want to feel the experience of on my body before I pass away from this life. Your guy is very lucky!