Photo Andrew couture

Artemismoon

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I noticed he’s been reposting a bunch of old pics of himself (& passing them off as recent/new) on both his OF and Twitter, which I think is odd.
I don't think he comfortable with the weight he put on. I personally still think he's sexy. But his probably insecure

samehlinger27

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I noticed he’s been reposting a bunch of old pics of himself (& passing them off as recent/new) on both his OF and Twitter, which I think is odd.
It’s a shame that he is giving out only leftovers. He could be doing so much more and do something different than what he has done so far. I guess he knows that people are attracted to him and will buy anything that he’ll put out but I find it a bit sad that he is not trying anything new out. There are some straight OF stars who initially planned not to show a full frontal nude or their hole or any dildo play but with time they did end up doing those things because their fans wanted that so bad. For Andrew’s case, I don’t think he has done too much as of yet. No hate though, I just think considering how long he has been an OF creator, I just wish to see a little bit more and different than giving out old recycled content.

Reactions: Rottenlowkieali

Nubadu22

Loved Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
There’s
It’s a shame that he is giving out only leftovers. He could be doing so much more and do something different than what he has done so far. I guess he knows that people are attracted to him and will buy anything that he’ll put out but I find it a bit sad that he is not trying anything new out. There are some straight OF stars who initially planned not to show a full frontal nude or their hole or any dildo play but with time they did end up doing those things because their fans wanted that so bad. For Andrew’s case, I don’t think he has done too much as of yet. No hate though, I just think considering how long he has been an OF creator, I just wish to see a little bit more and different than giving out old recycled content.
There’s nothing left for him to do or show. Straight content creators eventually run out of material to string their long term gay followers along. He’s not going to start fucking guys or anything to keep long term gay followers happy. He can only hope for new followers or subscribers, which is probably why he’s posting old pix now. Not to body shame anyone, but he’s definitely got that “happily in a relationship pudge” going on now. That’s great for his relationship, but not so great if you want to keep selling onlyfans memberships. He’s confusing bulking with just getting plain old fat.

Mpule

Superior Member
Media
There’s

There’s nothing left for him to do or show. Straight content creators eventually run out of material to string their long term gay followers along. He’s not going to start fucking guys or anything to keep long term gay followers happy. He can only hope for new followers or subscribers, which is probably why he’s posting old pix now. Not to body shame anyone, but he’s definitely got that “happily in a relationship pudge” going on now. That’s great for his relationship, but not so great if you want to keep selling onlyfans memberships. He’s confusing bulking with just getting plain old fat.
He told yall how far he was willing to go and you still mad.

CHINOO1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s

It's not necessarily the same content that's the issue, it's that its boring and he never posts, he could get creative with it and wear jockstraps or thongs

samehlinger27

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There’s

Exactly. But it’s not like I expect him to fuck guys, but he could atleast post a full frontal nude being a straight guy. But again, he is just milking this to make the most money he can. It might not last too long if he keeps on doing this.

Rafiki6924

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exactly. But it’s not like I expect him to fuck guys, but he could atleast post a full frontal nude being a straight guy. But again, he is just milking this to make the most money he can. It might not last too long if he keeps on doing this.
He wont even post proper ass pics

Reactions: tx005557

tx005557

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He said on his IG story that he is or will be posting a lot on his OF this week....anyone still follow him? Is it anything new/worth the money?
I think we’ve seen just about the best content he’s ever going to put out there. Who knows tho…

mooscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I really hope people aren't still wasting their money on his OF. Stop letting these straight men take your money and spend it on their girlfriend for doing NOTHING
i don't care if they're straight, just actually post fap material...

He's still promoting his OF while not actually posting anything new at the same time. Extremely disrespectful to anyone who was a paying sub.