Androgel

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But I'm confused Big Al, I thought you said that it made you 1/2 inch thicker? You already had a healthy penis...

No...I posted a quote sent to me by a physician using Androgel in conjunction with PE. I've never used Androgel.

German Stallion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have low testosterone and used Androgel for a couple years. I became alergic to the carrier so now use testosterone injections every two weeks. I tried the androgel on the penile shaft and even on the testicles but it didn't do anything for penile growth. It does give stronger erections and from that standpoint, seems you have a larger penis.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The gentleman that sent me that message had nothing to gain by sending me that correspondence. He's an older gentlemen so it's likely that his gains were merely a restoration of the size that he had at his physical peak, not an actual "increase".

I have nothing to gain by posting any information about Androgel. I don't hold any stock in the company nor have I tried it myself. I'm merely sharing information.

Personally, I don't think Androgel would do much for the penis sizes of normal, healthy men with average T levels. After puberty, androgen receptors in the penis start downregulating, so hormone-based size increases aren't likely to happen.

Okay then!
Since you answered another posters question {snewlight}
I now understand that you weren't saying this happened to you.
Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part Big Al but I do stand by my comments that this doctor friend is not telling the truth.
Thank you Fuzzy Ken for giving a more detailed analysis of what might have and did happen for some men with HIV and their use of those type of drugs.
I have to completely discount what 11inchcok says on general principle.
{maybe for calling a cock a "breeder" WTF?}:eek:
Use Androgel if you have low testosterone,a medical necessity not to make your dick grow.
By nature of the type of drug it is your dick may feel bigger but I suspect that would be because you may not have had good sustainable erections for some time and your perceptions may be slightly skewed.
I am giving you my and my partners experiences with Androgel.
Devil88; You must have a prescription in this country to get Androgel sorry.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay then!
Since you answered another posters question {snewlight}
I now understand that you weren't saying this happened to you.
Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part Big Al but I do stand by my comments that this doctor friend is not telling the truth.

cigarbabe:saevil:

Not a problem :) Keep in mind that it's a lot easier to regain lost size/functioning than it is to gain new size. I believe that's what happened in this gentleman's case.