Andy Cohen

beercan9x7

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm convinced he's packing a nice big THICK one. Circumcised of course as he is a good Jewish boy. Wish he would leak a pic or two for his humping fans.....

Reactions: apple99934

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
He does sport a nice ball bulge in his trousers sometimes on Watch What Happens Live.
Last night's show with Whoopi was a good example. He drives me crazy with the way he sits and moves his legs all around on that show. Some of the hottest moments, though, usually come during the teaser during the last commercial break of the show before WWHL actually comes on.

maneater716

Experimental Member
Media
Im soooo glad andy came up in discusion.... i would love to say i came up with him a while back..lol just look at my posts(i did but im modest):biggrin1:
......... but yeah he is a cutie!!!!!! Id like to lez out with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curiousman

1st Like
Media
Yes, Andy is very gay and also very charismatic with his audience, the man certainly knows how to host a show and keep his guests on their toes, love him, :)

mjconaz

Experimental Member
Media
He's pretty adorable, but he's at that age where I dont want him to get any older. I didn't know he had such a nice body though, I always thought he was fat until I saw the beach pics lol.

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is he out? In those pictures he seems to purposefully photographed with women. Of course, I understand that they could indeed be his good friends. I think I read in some tabloid maybe 6 months ago (Yes, I admit I read them in the supermarket.) that he was dating Anderson Cooper. I haven't heard anything since though.

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So he's like every famous gay guy went and got himself a personal trainer. I wonder about him an Anderson Cooper if they're tops or bottoms, I think Cohen is a bottom though.