Andy Cohen

D

deleted1139555

apparently he’s on grindr he said on ellen does anyone know what his profile looks like

ndrrcscrtspr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard that him and Anderson Cooper likes to fuck young men. I'm not saying under age young but barely legal young. Sooner or later his baggage will start to leak out. Kathy Griffin tried to tell some of his tea, thing again she an axe to grind.
I heard years ago that he likes young boys. Awhile back, Brandi Glanville called him out (at a reunion i think) saying he's almost 50 and likes guys half his age and he admitted it (because she was defending herself as he was talking about how she hooks up with men that are younger than her). And then TS Madison said awhile back on Queens Court that she has photos that one of her friends took while doing (things i won't repeat here) with Andy and Anderson on their AC2 tour, and the friend sent the photos to Madi. And then i heard someone call him the "gay Harvey Weinstein"...... so who knows. He's also on Tinder. And i believe everything Kathy Griffin said..

desperateknots19

Sexy Member
Media
I heard years ago that he likes young boys. Awhile back, Brandi Glanville called him out (at a reunion i think) saying he's almost 50 and likes guys half his age and he admitted it (because she was defending herself as he was talking about how she hooks up with men that are younger than her). And then TS Madison said awhile back on Queens Court that she has photos that one of her friends took while doing (things i won't repeat here) with Andy and Anderson on their AC2 tour, and the friend sent the photos to Madi. And then i heard someone call him the "gay Harvey Weinstein"...... so who knows. He's also on Tinder. And i believe everything Kathy Griffin said..
I see we have similar taste. I was watching the Queens Court that night as well I was begging for her to show the pictures. I guess she doesn't want to burn any future bridges? That's one thing I liked about Khia she didn't give a fuck she went after any and everyone. It's a shame ad to what became of Khia and Maddie friendship.

D

deleted941190

I heard that him and Anderson Cooper likes to fuck young men. I'm not saying under age young but barely legal young. Sooner or later his baggage will start to leak out. Kathy Griffin tried to tell some of his tea, thing again she an axe to grind.
I totally agree with you...I find them both annoying and exploitive...especially andy cohen with those real housewives shows...he cares nothing about those women who are paid pennies on the dollar to make fools of themselves on tv while he makes millions...Cooper os boring as hell...they both need to go away...

Reactions: 1bromoon