Andy Roddick

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that the tennis season is pretty much over but I came across this shot (no pun intended...well, maybe) and thought I'd share with all you tennis fans.

Attachments

Reactions: runningcrazy

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea is body might be hot but his personality definatly isn't, I saw him once checking into a hotel for one of his meets.

Also he needs to get a new style cordinator from when I saw him, he was always wearing black compression shorts under his white shorts definatly not a hot look at all.

Not exactly sure where that first picture showing his dick outline came from as I really doubt that he would ever go out in public like that he seemd way too conservative for that.

B_borna2507

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i think that he dosnt have big dick but nice when he dont put slip bulging is the best...when he was young not take slip but today he wear

MegaDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also he needs to get a new style cordinator from when I saw him, he was always wearing black compression shorts under his white shorts definatly not a hot look at all.

Not exactly sure where that first picture showing his dick outline came from as I really doubt that he would ever go out in public like that he seemd way too conservative for that.

Actually, Andy used to show his dick head everytime he played (before he started wearing the black compression shorts). He habitually pulled up his shirt tail to wipe his face, exposing both his treasure trail and a clearly defined dick head which seemed to be a grower of average size propped up by his balls. I couldn't believe he wore those thin white shorts for so long -- it was amazing! LOL

• Love
Reactions: fellatio4ever

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know that the tennis season is pretty much over but I came across this shot (no pun intended...well, maybe) and thought I'd share with all you tennis fans.

Wow I Know this pic is a fake, but damn I love it. thanx.

Media

kitul_32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hollaaa...

d0a3.jpg

loverlover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Look, I'm not for sure what to think about this, but I have an idea that the photo isn't real. I'm sorry. Tennis players act a lot more professional on the court. And I don't see Andy Roddick pulling out his dick when there are thousands of fans watching his every move.

But I could be wrong.