Angel ripped aka trucking spartan

Michael LeRoi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I Can't suscribe for issues with my country and some cards (I can't suscribe to any of), so if there anything worth please share,(if its just one dickpic its fine for me)

Shaunanakin

Loved Member
Media
San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh really hmmm I’ll looking into it hope he does more cons cause he can get it
I think so, yes. As long as I've been following him, years at this point, this is a long time dream come true.

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Also, he shared some butt shots already! Definitely worth it.
He has not posted any butt shots. I am on his page and there are no nude images. Why lie?

So far his OF is lame. You see the same content on his Instagram page. As it is now, it's not worth subscribing to. Even for $5.

marigoldspring

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has not posted any butt shots. I am on his page and there are no nude images. Why lie?

So far his OF is lame. You see the same content on his Instagram page. As it is now, it's not worth subscribing to. Even for $5.
They were sent out PPV. I disagree, I think it’s worth subscribing to if you’ve followed his stuff for years! Boy has MEAT which is the main point and is really engaged on it so far, responding to messages etc and posts are worth it for £5 so far, I bought the ass ones for £8 and they were hot

Reactions: Shaunanakin

dterrelw

Superior Member
Media
They were sent out PPV. I disagree, I think it’s worth subscribing to if you’ve followed his stuff for years! Boy has MEAT which is the main point and is really engaged on it so far, responding to messages etc and posts are worth it for £5 so far, I bought the ass ones for £8 and they were hot
Well his OF is not free, that's not the case. You're paying extra, so strange alone it's not worth it.

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I stand corrected. My bad!

marigoldspring

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Excitement quickly turning into disappointment… judging by the past couple posts on his page he’s confirmed it’ll be cosplay, gym stuff, and ‘behind the scenes’. Nah, I’ll be off then brah. Such potential as well :(

Reactions: ItsMeGabriel