Any guys here find fat girls/guys handle you easier?

J

JR7

Hunger has nothing to do with it. They're much more flexible than most men realize. You can get into most any position with a fat chick that you could with a skinny one. You may need to flip a leg back to better expose the vagina, but my hunch is that a lot of guys don't know this because they doubt heavier chicks flexibility and never even try. Being well-endowed I usually wouldn't 'lose too many inches,' so I didn't necessarily have to get the women into specialized positions, but here and there if there was penetration difficulties I never had any problem splaying a leg in the air or spreading apart ass cheeks (doggy style) to expose the labia minora and plunge balls-deep into pussy heaven.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Kind of a hot thread.
There's definitely a lot of extra padding back there - thighs when coming in front, and butt from the back. You can end up going just as deep on a bigger girl, but the fun part is that the extra padding lets you pace things out a little better. With skinny girls it's too easy to just push right in, but if they're thick you can just ease in to it, but your dick's pushing between their plump butt instead of hanging in the cold air.
When you really get going, just push her shoulders down and push in to her hard, and that fat will compress and you can get plenty deep.

Sometimes I wonder if this is part of why so many guys go after very skinny girls, when classically thicker women were more sought after, and big girls look and feel absolutely amazing. If you don't have much length, you would probably just avoid a situation where you couldn't get it in.

Also - pretty hot story JR7.

J

JR7

Great post, Shannon, and glad to hear you liked my account. Happy to see the joy of fucking heavier women has been discovered in Canada too. And I agree with you concerning the mechanics behind pacing yourself. (As my other posts indicate, I nonetheless, still struggled with pacing.) But the times I was able to avoid prematurely ejaculating I did kind of let the fat roll back while taking most of my dick out. More often than not this was greeted with a "Put it all the way in me," so I was right back fighting the rising cum.

...are you sure it's not because fat people are less choosy?

J

JR7

No Anyboy, it's not because they are less choosy. A.) I do not know that to be the case; and B.) We were discussing the mechanics, lubrication, and overall feel of a BBW's pussy. The physicalities. So that has nothing to do with whether they're willing or not to consummate the act.