Any new massage stories?

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two years ago a masseur came to my house. He was about forty, slim, and straight acting. Since this was the first time we had met, we took a few minutes to get to know each other. He said that he was married but had no children, and that he did this as a side profession, since he worked as an accountant. I got undressed and lay on my stomach under a sheet His massage was gentle and soothing. When I turned over, he pulled the sheet down to just above my penis, which was, of course, erect and tenting the sheet. Nothing much eventful happened until the massage was over and I sat up on the edge of the table. He faced me and rubbed the back of my neck, looking at me as he did it. I don't know what came over me, but I just kissed him on the lips, very gently. He then pulled me close and we started passionately kissing, his tongue slipping into my mouth several times. I reached down and cupped his privates and felt his dick that was fully hard. After a couple of minutes, he stopped and told me that he felt uncomfortable doing this, because he was married. I told him I understood and backed off. I got dressed and he left. A couple months later, I found a note on my front door; it was from the masseur. He told me that he had gotten a divorce and would like to see me again, since I was the best kisser he had ever kissed. I called him and arranged for him to come over again. He did and set up the table in my living room. But, instead of starting the massage, he said he couldn't wait and kissed me again. This time we didn't stop there, but undressed each other and had an unbridled session of sex, which lasted about an hour. After he had fucked me, we spoke again. He said that he had always thought he was gay, but got married because he thought that by doing so, he could avoid those feelings. But, after the divorce, he decided to try sex with a man; I was his first. As we continued talking he got me on the table and did the massage. It was very tender and memorable. I wonder what happened to him after that encounter. Hopefully he found it pleasurable and realized he could live with who he really was. I just remember that it felt like years of frustration had been unleashed on my body, as he discovered that this is what he really wanted.

Yosakakakaka

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’ll have problems getting a massage in Toronto. They are in full shutdown until, at least, December 22.
RMTs are allowed to practise at their home, maybe not in a spa. I went to my regular rmt a couple times during the lockdown. He practiced at home.

Reactions: Sensual Dude

horny_boy27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RMTs are allowed to practise at their home, maybe not in a spa. I went to my regular rmt a couple times during the lockdown. He practiced at home.
Yeah
But who wants to risk it to go to someone’s house. When you don’t know what they’re doing outside of their practice.

Reactions: PeteFree

dconor69

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I only see one guy and have been going to him for about 5 years. In our case, mutual touching is happening from the get-go. The first time I saw him, after massaging my arms with me laying face down, he moved to the head of the bed and knelt to massage my back. At that massage we were on a bed and when I turned my head to get more comfortable, his cock was laying about three inches from my face. I wasn't aware to the protocol, but reached out and grabbed his cock. He didn't pull away and, in fact, moved in closer until I could start licking him. Since that first time we practice the same routine only on the massage table. Our mutual touching is off and on during the whole massage. The finish is always with me on my back and him straddling me with his back to me massaging my thighs and lower legs. As I rub his ass and thighs, he moves back and I will either rim him or bring his cock back to suck on him. He will either get me off orally or manually. Great massage and great sex. So yes, as mentioned above, it depends on the masseur. I have been one of the lucky ones.

Many years ago I worked at a massage place. I always wore silk athletic shorts and a tank top while giving massages. I worked my best to be as professional as possible. But sometimes seeing the guys cock get so hard and him being so muscular would make my cock grow and my cock is hard to hide when its soft. When it got hard it would start coming out the leg of my shorts. It was amazing to me how many of the guys started touching it, stroking it and even sucking it. At that point my cock would take over making decisions and I would start face fucking them while I stroked their cock. It soon became apparent to me that almost every one of these guys were coming in more to get a cock in their mouths than to get a massage. Almost every one of them was married and this was the only way they could get the time to time dick they wanted.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah
But who wants to risk it to go to someone’s house. When you don’t know what they’re doing outside of their practice.

Not try to pick a fight but my personal experience has been that the home studio guys are a lot more careful. You are coming into their private home after all. I mostly go to private home studios as it’s rare to find men in retail settings.
I have gone to my local AMP only once since things opened a few months ago. I haven’t returned because I didn’t think they were doing all they could do, and the volume of traffic is certainly higher, which equates to more risk.
I’ve had several home studio massages and have been very impressed by their safety standards. Additionally, these guys stayed closed even after massages were allowed. The guys I see are a very careful and professional group.

Aris30612

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Usually going to regular masseurs for relaxation but the last one was quite exceptional. I got to meet him thanks to a very good reference from a friend. I visited him and everything was going super regular. Of course, I was getting a semi from time to time and dripping precum in buckets-heavy precumer here- but the masseur was always careful to avoid touching erotic areas, as I was lying completely naked. Only thing was that as he was massaging my buttocks he was spreading my butt open a bit too long.

After a few regular meetings, the last one came as a positive surprise. He was massaging me and he was commenting that my body reacts in a very erotic manner. He mentioned the way I was breathing, and the movements of my body as he was massaging. I added that indeed, I am getting somewhat excited with male masseurs, especially as he is massaging my buttocks. When he said he would be happy to extend his service to more intim massage, I didn’t need to think too much to ok it... He fingered me gently and massage my anus, to the point that my cock was rock hard and leaking precum. He jerked me off and he finished the regular massage. Looking forward to the next appointment!

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight guy here...boring story lol...had a massage today with a cute gal. Had a hard on as usual. Hangs to the left :) So she basically skipped working my upper left leg. When I was on my back, I caught her taking a peek at the outline, but she was professional about it. When she asked if I enjoyed the massage, I said "yes, obviously". Wasn't going to go beyond that at a legit place.

Like I said, boring story. But I rubbed it out after of course.

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have been asked to model for a masseur who has played with me several times. I have done this for him before. With one of his students I felt that they wanted action but I was professional. With the other 5-6 students I was professional and did not get aroused. But I never know what their intentions are. I have to model again tomorrow and am feeling horny. Any advice?

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been asked to model for a masseur who has played with me several times. I have done this for him before. With one of his students I felt that they wanted action but I was professional. With the other 5-6 students I was professional and did not get aroused. But I never know what their intentions are. I have to model again tomorrow and am feeling horny. Any advice?

I have also done some modeling for a MT who runs classes. Love having 6-8 pairs of hands on me at once. I didn’t get hard but chubbed up plenty! My drape would slip a lot and show before I was recovered!!

Last edited:
Reactions: IYH99

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to the feather guy yesterday and he got a bit bolder. I had been used to having my body and especially, the intimate parts, glided over with different types of feathers. This time, he used fingers in addition to the feathers. As I was lying on the table face down, he began by very lightly running his fingers down the length of my body, This time he flitted his fingers inside my thighs. I lifted up a bit and he ran his fingers over my taint and hole. In addition his used the fingers on both hands to meet around the base of my scrotum and fluttered up and around my hole. Then came the feathers, which concentrated on the same areas, sliding up and down my crack and tickling my hole. After the feather treatment came the massage. I turned over and he started with the fingers on the front. They gently moved all the way down, gliding over my groin until I felt that he had lightly grabbed the base of my penis with one hand and gently moved the fingers of his other hand up the shaft of my penis. I was leaking like crazy, so one finger took the precum and lightly rubbed it over my penis head. It felt like he was taking it directly from the slit as it was being produced. This continued until I could hardly control myself. While this was going on. my hands were on the side of the massage table and , as he was using the fingers, he rubbed his crotch gently over my hand. He was hard as a rock. It turned my on more, because that was the first penis ( other than my own) that I have felt since the pandemic. He continued with the feathers and massage. Each stroke making me more excited. He finished and I got up from the table with my dick pointed to the sky and throbbing and dripping. I drove home hard and got in the hot shower, retracing the finger route on my body. It had been a very good night................. of course, a vigorous session of masturbation followed, complete with my friend, the vibrating butt plug.

Lion_1988

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys! Been following this thread for a while now and it opened up a whole new world to me. Decided to book a massage today at a boutique hotel here in town, and specifically asked for a male therapist. The massage was amazing. I decided to lay naked on the table and covered myself with a towel. The therapist came back into the room and used another towel to cover me up. My dick is quite large so I pointed it down between my legs. The massage started and the therapist didn't shy away from massaging my glutes and brushing passed my dickhead, he started on the left leg and after a couple of nice strokes, my mind was racing ('could these really be like I read on this page?"). The therapist moved to the right leg, where my dick was at and he took a very long time to massage my glutes. It became clear he was not going to be shy and he slowly started pushing his own dick against my hand. At first, I was too scared to do anything but after a while, I felt his dick growing and I just cupped his dick in my right hand. He was big and thick, but I still wasn't sure where this was going and let go of his dick. In the meantime, he removed one towel and started massaging my ass, which was great! I'm not really into assplay but he did just the right amount of pressure. When he did my arms, he kept on pushing his crotch against my elbow and my dick was leaking precum like crazy. After a while, I had to turn around and my big dick was in a constant state of erection. He never said anything but kept pushing his dick against my hand. I felt the massage was coming to an end and I was too scared to ask him to help me with my erection and I started grabbing his dick in my left hand. I asked him if he was okay or uncomfortable but he said everything was fine. He kept on rubbing my abs and he removed the towel by now but didn't touch my dick. I was still unsure about what was going to happen and asked him if he was allowed to jerk me off. He said no. At that point, I asked him if I could take off his pants because he was clearly aroused. To my surprise, he let me do it and started jerking me off. It was heaven, the tension had been building up and my cock was rockhard. He took his dick out of his pants and it was huge, a big black uncut dick, almost bigger than mine and definitely thicker. We started jerking each other and he closed his eyes and moaned slightly. I asked him if I could suck him and he nodded with a big smile. I took his huge cock in my mouth, tasted his precum and at that point, he started sucking me. It was difficult for me not to cum too soon and after a little while, I shot my load on my abs with him jerking me. He smiled, put away his dick and said: this is the end of the treatment. We both laughed and I asked if this happened more often, which he denied. I'm not sure if he was telling the truth because he was really good at that blowjob, taking my whole cock in which not a lot of men can do. I know the hotel is gay friendly so I'm almost sure this happens quite regularly but still, I liked the idea of a bit exclusivity I guess. He left me to get changed and I tipped him afterwards and told him I'd be back soon.

aeikaryoko

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first session with this particular masseur went a little like this. He gave a legit therapeutic massage and incorporated lots of sensuality throughout the session. He tackled all the muscle groups on my back and knew where deeper pressure needed to be applied to rid all the knots that have built up from my strenuous exercises. He would slide his hands up and down my body making sure to align his arms with the crevices of my butt crack. At the head of the table he reaches his hand down and rubs on my ball sack slowly moving his hands up through my crack. He gets to my hole and rubs it ever so slightly and my body ignites with excitement. His finger hooks my anus, drills a little deeper and plays with prostate, before releasing it. He repeats this step 3 times and he has me dripping at this point.

He goes back to gliding his hands from my buttcheck all the way up to my shoulder and all the while doing this, he’s pressing his cock against my head. I reached my hand and slip it underneath the lining of his shorts and can feel a rock-hard cock with a PA piercing with little specks of pre-cum at the head of the cock. I slowly pull it out to expose the beauty I could feel hidden in his shorts and stroke it back and forth. He moans quietly tilting his head back enjoying the attention I am paying to his cock. I raise my head up and I engulf his manhood into my mouth and I take it deep in my throat. He moans with more pleasure and I can feel his PA hit my tonsil. He fucks my mouth for a good minute or 2 before he turns around and spreads his cheeks. I bury my face in his crack and eat his hole and I’m stroking his cock with one hand. After a good eating, he tells me to flip over and proceeds right back to the massage rubbing my chest and legs and brushes my cock and balls every time he transitions from my leg to my chest.

He moves closer and closer to my cock gently touching it and then he starts to jerk me off while his other hand roams free on my other body parts. I worship his cock with one hand and his tight muscled body with the other feeling his abs, biceps, triceps, chest and his bubble butt. He moves one hand closer to my hole and I tell him to fuck me with it. He enters me with two fingers slowly rocking back and forth and know it’s my turn to do the moaning. He goes in with the third finger and increases the speed fucking and jerking me off. I couldn’t take the pleasure any longer and I explode streams of cum all over my stomach. He pulls his finger out of my hole, grabs a hot towel and cleans me up. We chat for a bit about random stuff as I get dressed. An affectionate hug is exchanged, and I part ways with him.
The second session was similar to the first except after when I give him oral and instead of having me flip over, he climbs on top of the table and performs a body glide up and down my back making sure his hard cock was positioned in between my crack while he slides up tease-fucking me. All of a sudden, he grabs my thighs and pulls me up in a doggy position and I was just thinking if it was really going to happen. He spreads my cheeks and runs his finger around before entering preparing my hole for the taking. He rubs his hard cock on the hole and whispers “are you ready for it”? I nodded with a yes. I’m still an amateur at taking cock so he had to work at it prepping me before he could insert his cock in my hole. The feeling was amazing as he’s pounding away at me.

While he thrust forward, I also thrust back and our bodies colliding with one another. I’m jerking my cock as he’s fucking me and I can feel my climax near so I lay off as I wanted him and I both to cum at the same time. I could hear his breath is getting heavier with each thrust and I could tell he’s ready to blow. I get back to jerking my cock and with one last thrust, he came inside of me. I also explode my load on the massage table. He slowly pulls away for a hot towel. After cleaning himself off, he came back and was ready to finish me off, but I told him I got off the same time he did. He didn’t realize it had happened as I wasn’t loud about it. He just worked me up too good with that cock inside me. He cleaned me up and went back to massage my front going at my chest, arms and thighs. He completes the massage session with a light peck on my forehead and tells me that ends the session. I get up, get dressed, go in for a big hug and exit his house. Until next time……