Any new massage stories?

friendsarehardtofind

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A while back, I posted about my first experience with Brandon, reference page 183 of this thread. This is my next story, it happened about a year later.

Brandon had moved to a new house and when I arrived he was wearing a wife-beater and white jersey shorts. The main house stunk of stale cigarettes, but he led me to the massage studio in an attached sunroom with lots of natural sunlight, though the blinds were closed. Thankfully, it didn't stink. Similar to his first massage, he asked me to undress and lie face-down on the table. No mention of draping this time, and I didn't ask... so off came my shirt, socks, pants, and finally my boxer-briefs.

The massage started as normal, he spent time on my back and shoulders first. I found myself adjusting my package a few times early on, I had recently shaved my pubes and my sack was sticking to my leg. As he moved onto my lower back and legs, his strokes were longer and more connected. Totally nude was definitely better than being draped. I may have squirmed a little more than the first time, but only because I was settling in to the erotic mystery. I angled my butt a little higher and spread my legs a little more than necessary. He massaged my legs, really focusing on the muscles and getting all the way up, squeezing my butt some, but not yet going into my crack. I smiled (face-down) each time the tips of his fingers brushed my balls. Slowly, I started growing. By the time it was time to flip over, I had an unmistakable erection (maybe not vein-popping, but 3/4), was flushed and breathing heavily, and had started leaking precum. I thought to myself, "This is normal. He wants to see this. I'm still straight. Just don't engage."

I avoided any eye-contact as I flipped over, then stretched out a little and adjusted as necessary to get comfy. I closed my eyes tight and let him work while I tried to calm my breathing, heartbeat, and erection. He worked my chest, but no nipple play (thankfully, I don't like that). He massaged and stretched my arms, and then went back to my legs. He pulled and stretched my legs, which caused my softening cock to bounce around some, leaving small drips of precum on my stomach. Finally, he started intensely rubbing the inside of my thighs in circles, essentially stroking the sides of my balls with the outside of his fingers. I smiled but kept my eyes closed and didn't say a word. I opened the angle of my legs a tiny bit and mildly did a pelvic thrust. My cock grew large again and he took immediate notice. His hands flipped around and gracefully took my balls in hand while my shaft now rested against his arm. He used that hand to hold my cock and the other to gently massage my balls and taint. OMG it felt so good.

After a minute he broke the silence and said, "I hope you feel totally relaxed." I giggled and replied "getting there!"

At this point, his oily hands flat-stroked my shaft, approaching it from every direction. I couldn't believe it, I was getting a happy ending! The flat-strokes turned into firm grips, and I errupted with cum soon after. I thought to myself, "Holy shit! What the hell just happened? Am I gay?" He towed me off and spent a minute or two giving me a final rubdown.

I said thanks, got dressed, paid him, and got out of there fast, praying not to see anybody I knew.

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WARNING: Straight guy here lol.

My wife changed massage therapists lately. She hinted that she'd like some gift certificates for massage services from the new lady. I went to the salon and the massage therapist is HOT. I got hard just standing there while she was writing out the gift certificate paperwork...I caught her glancing at my bulge (I wasn't hiding it at all).

She asked if I ever got massages... I said I might if my wife got me a gift certificate or something like that. So she's going to suggest that to my wife at her next massage. She was being VERY friendly...don't know if that's just her personality or what. But it really got me excited about getting my next massage from her, hopefully sometime next month.

I highly doubt anything will happen, but I'm sure I'll get a hardon during the massage (I often do) and I love to show it off. She'll either ignore it completely, make some joke about it, or grab a hold of it and jerk away. Of course, the last option would be ideal (and extremely unlikely), but the first or second option are what will probably happen. I'll update if I get a good story to tell.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WARNING: Straight guy here lol.

My wife changed massage therapists lately. She hinted that she'd like some gift certificates for massage services from the new lady. I went to the salon and the massage therapist is HOT. I got hard just standing there while she was writing out the gift certificate paperwork...I caught her glancing at my bulge (I wasn't hiding it at all).

She asked if I ever got massages... I said I might if my wife got me a gift certificate or something like that. So she's going to suggest that to my wife at her next massage. She was being VERY friendly...don't know if that's just her personality or what. But it really got me excited about getting my next massage from her, hopefully sometime next month.

I highly doubt anything will happen, but I'm sure I'll get a hardon during the massage (I often do) and I love to show it off. She'll either ignore it completely, make some joke about it, or grab a hold of it and jerk away. Of course, the last option would be ideal (and extremely unlikely), but the first or second option are what will probably happen. I'll update if I get a good story to tell.
I'm one of the seemingly rare straight guys here too! :D Why not suggest to your wife that you get a couples massage at the salon, if they offer them. Have you mentioned meeting her massage therapist to her? Maybe there's a chance you both will get Happy Endings! ;)

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm one of the seemingly rare straight guys here too! :D Why not suggest to your wife that you get a couples massage at the salon, if they offer them. Have you mentioned meeting her massage therapist to her? Maybe there's a chance you both will get Happy Endings! ;)
She knows I met her massage therapist. She just had failed to mention how attractive the therapist is! Wife actually talked about a couples massage...but it's highly unlikely either of us would get a happy ending at a legit salon.

She gets her massage in a week...we'll see if she comes home with a gift certificate for me to get one, or suggests I go see her massage therapist.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't had much to report lately, since I go to two different guys and have been doing that for several years. However, tonight I was surprised by a full on taint massage from the older straight man who comes over weekly. He is always reading up on new techniques and trying them on me ( I volunteered to be his guinea pig). Well, he must have seen a demo of the Asian perineal massage, because he tried it. I was on my back as he massaged me. I was naked on the table. As he usually does, he massages down and does my inner thighs, which drives me crazy and very erect; usually, that's it. However, this time he went to the end of the table, spread my legs apart, put his hands on my inner thighs, and proceed to massage my taint with his thumbs. I held my balls up into my groin, so he could have better access. He proceeded to massage the part of the penis which gets really hard, under the perineal skin, which literally sent shivers up my body. I pushed down on the thumbs and he proceeded to put his thumbs on either side of the " internal penis" and rub up and down for about 20 seconds. He then took his thumbs and massaged the point where the lifted testicles meet the perineum. Unbelievable. After I had turned over and placed my erection between my legs, he did my back and eventually moved down to my lower back and butt. I spread my legs to give him better access and he began to very lightly massage my butt , even outlining the sides of my " internal penis" with his fingers. He ended by putting lotion on the perineum and lightly touching the whole area and then lightly sliding his left index finger down my buttocks, over the scrotum and the testicular divide and lightly over my erection. He finished with my legs and that was it. It was very erotic and resulted in the most unanticipated and memorable massage I've had in many years.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot. Reminded me of a similar situation I was in about five years ago. Had started getting semi regular sessions with a new therapist, straight, freelancer who was also a student of chinese bodywork and techniques. It probably was about the third or fourth session when he very brashly went for the taint, and did a deep probe and massage. It totally broke the ice between us, and I questioned him about it. His attitude was that 1) it was not signal that he would do anything "happy", and 2) he saw it as a necessary part of a good overall massage for males. He continues to work during covid, but being a city where people are not being super responsible about masking and social distancing, I prefer to hold off on any sessions with him until this pandemic is under control.

I haven't had much to report lately, since I go to two different guys and have been doing that for several years. However, tonight I was surprised by a full on taint massage from the older straight man who comes over weekly. He is always reading up on new techniques and trying them on me ( I volunteered to be his guinea pig). Well, he must have seen a demo of the Asian perineal massage, because he tried it. I was on my back as he massaged me. I was naked on the table. As he usually does, he massages down and does my inner thighs, which drives me crazy and very erect; usually, that's it. However, this time he went to the end of the table, spread my legs apart, put his hands on my inner thighs, and proceed to massage my taint with his thumbs. I held my balls up into my groin, so he could have better access. He proceeded to massage the part of the penis which gets really hard, under the perineal skin, which literally sent shivers up my body. I pushed down on the thumbs and he proceeded to put his thumbs on either side of the " internal penis" and rub up and down for about 20 seconds. He then took his thumbs and massaged the point where the lifted testicles meet the perineum. Unbelievable. After I had turned over and placed my erection between my legs, he did my back and eventually moved down to my lower back and butt. I spread my legs to give him better access and he began to very lightly massage my butt , even outlining the sides of my " internal penis" with his fingers. He ended by putting lotion on the perineum and lightly touching the whole area and then lightly sliding his left index finger down my buttocks, over the scrotum and the testicular divide and lightly over my erection. He finished with my legs and that was it. It was very erotic and resulted in the most unanticipated and memorable massage I've had in many years.

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So another update. I've been going to the same guy again regularly and there have been a few more near misses. One time he was kind of bent at the waist stretching me and pulled my hand into his abdomen between his navel and dick. Another time he was doing a similar stretch and my hand ended up grazing his ass and upper thigh. I could feel the hem of his boxer briefs through the thin scrubs he wears. Another time he had me sitting on the table and was stretching my arms behind me and my hand very quickly cupped his package (pretty sure that's what it was because of the shape). All very brief and I don't think intentional. Hoping for more, but I would never push. The times I've touched him, it is always him moving my hand, I haven't really reacted other than not flinching or trying to move my hand away.

More interesting things happening, I think we're moving in the right direction. The time before last, I started on my back and when it was time to turn to the front I slid up before rolling over. I keep the sheet down at my waist, and sometimes he grabs it on the side and pulls it up a bit when I turn, but this time he didn't. So, a bit of a dick flash. I also noticed that he is allowing his body to come into contact with me more, and when he works on my hips his hands are getting a bit closer to my package. Or maybe wishful thinking.

The last time I went, I was on my back while he did some fairly painful shoulder work. I was totally soft. Then he moved to my legs. He started kind of rolling one of them side to side, which caused friction between my dick and the sheet. That and the rhythm of the rolling started to make me stiffen. Then he did a bunch of stretches where he bends the leg at the knee and tucks it over the other side. These stretches leave my ass totally uncovered and exposed where he can see. They also squeeze my cock and pretty soon I was totally hard. At one point, he had both hands on my ass and was pulling the leg over with his upper body.

After he finished both legs, the sheet was kind of askew from all the movement and my hard cock was up and an angle and kind of poking out. He grabbed the sheet and covered me up, while at the same time running his palm quickly the length of my cock.

At the end, he has me get dressed and does stretches with me sitting on the table. He leaves the room while I get dressed. This time, he didn't leave really quickly, so I threw the sheet off and started to stand up. He was at the door by then, but not moving fast and I think he looked back.

D

deleted247400

I went to a new Asian Massage place, I love the thrill of a new place,. Something about the anticipation of seeing if I can elicit a happy ending that really gets me horny! Per the norm, I am led into a back room and left to undress. I proceed to get naked and then lie face down on the table with my raging hardon pushed down along my thigh so if she pulls the small towel off that I used to cover myself she will get a good view of my stiffened cock all swollen and excited. When she enters the room my heart is racing. She doesnt say a word but just grabs the towel covering my ass cheeks and removes it. This is a great sign!! I cannot see her so I dont know if she is looking at my erection. But I am so hard and turned on, I feel my whole body is tensed up from the excitement. I have to tell myself to relax. She begins massaging my neck and shoulders, moving to my lower back, pushing me back and forth then moves to kneading my ass cheeks. Her fingers slightly parting them as she does this. My cock is rubbing on the table and drives me nuts!! Time goes by and she moves to my legs, rubbing my thighs up and down and grazing my cock and balls as she does it. I cant help but spread my legs a little more. Then she rubs down my shaft with her fingers. I hold back a moan. She keeps doing it, alternating between light and firm rubs. I feel cum building. I want her to just grab it and milk it!!!! She then has me roll over. Now my cock is throbbing in full view! She is looking at it and says "very nice body, women must love it" I dont remember if I even answered. I just needed release. Then she grabbed it in her hand and asked me if I was okay. I did manage to get a "yes" out and she began working it. I laid my head back and she used various techniques to stroke it, sometimes reversing her hand, rolling it between 2 hands. she sat down next to me and faced away so I felt like I could enjoy her work with her looking at me in the eyes. I loved how she grabbed the base tightly with one hand causing my cock head to fully engorge and swell making it shiny, and rubbed the tips of her fingers around the flared edge of my head. She then rubbed her palmed over it and that was all it took, I was going to explode!!! She felt it stiffen and stroked it as I blew a huge stream which she adeptly had a towel over so it caught it and the following spurts. I felt like I just came and came!!! she continued to work out my load, squeezing my dick from the base and milking out every drop I had in it. It was maybe the happiest ending Ive had to date!!! She then walked out, leaving my naked and still throbbing a bit on the table. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be getting dressed by I just laid for a minute, she came back in and I then started to sit up to get dressed. She had me lay back down and had a hot towel to clean me up with. What a great massage. So worth the money. Nothing like being professionally stroked and milked, then getting up and having no obligations LOL

Nikita222

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to a new Asian Massage place, I love the thrill of a new place,. Something about the anticipation of seeing if I can elicit a happy ending that really gets me horny! Per the norm, I am led into a back room and left to undress. I proceed to get naked and then lie face down on the table with my raging hardon pushed down along my thigh so if she pulls the small towel off that I used to cover myself she will get a good view of my stiffened cock all swollen and excited. When she enters the room my heart is racing. She doesnt say a word but just grabs the towel covering my ass cheeks and removes it. This is a great sign!! I cannot see her so I dont know if she is looking at my erection. But I am so hard and turned on, I feel my whole body is tensed up from the excitement. I have to tell myself to relax. She begins massaging my neck and shoulders, moving to my lower back, pushing me back and forth then moves to kneading my ass cheeks. Her fingers slightly parting them as she does this. My cock is rubbing on the table and drives me nuts!! Time goes by and she moves to my legs, rubbing my thighs up and down and grazing my cock and balls as she does it. I cant help but spread my legs a little more. Then she rubs down my shaft with her fingers. I hold back a moan. She keeps doing it, alternating between light and firm rubs. I feel cum building. I want her to just grab it and milk it!!!! She then has me roll over. Now my cock is throbbing in full view! She is looking at it and says "very nice body, women must love it" I dont remember if I even answered. I just needed release. Then she grabbed it in her hand and asked me if I was okay. I did manage to get a "yes" out and she began working it. I laid my head back and she used various techniques to stroke it, sometimes reversing her hand, rolling it between 2 hands. she sat down next to me and faced away so I felt like I could enjoy her work with her looking at me in the eyes. I loved how she grabbed the base tightly with one hand causing my cock head to fully engorge and swell making it shiny, and rubbed the tips of her fingers around the flared edge of my head. She then rubbed her palmed over it and that was all it took, I was going to explode!!! She felt it stiffen and stroked it as I blew a huge stream which she adeptly had a towel over so it caught it and the following spurts. I felt like I just came and came!!! she continued to work out my load, squeezing my dick from the base and milking out every drop I had in it. It was maybe the happiest ending Ive had to date!!! She then walked out, leaving my naked and still throbbing a bit on the table. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be getting dressed by I just laid for a minute, she came back in and I then started to sit up to get dressed. She had me lay back down and had a hot towel to clean me up with. What a great massage. So worth the money. Nothing like being professionally stroked and milked, then getting up and having no obligations LOL
hot situation mate

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL. I try once in a while when I’ve reached the end of my patience with the masseur/masseuse thing but it’s hopeless. Just one more failure of our educational system.

I think we all understood the intention of the original post, in spite of using the wrong term. This is a place for fun and I’m not going to sweat the small stuff. A PM is probably the more gracious route for correction. These two terms are so often confused that I don’t even notice anymore.
But that’s just my opinion.
The correction post was well done and didn’t poke fun unnecessarily so I have no problem with either.
Many of us interact on this site through our phone’s small screens so misspelled words and grammatical errors are commonplace.

Reactions: Xme123