Any new massage stories?

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Going 4 a waxing& massage & fuck from a Asian t-girl!! MMMMM

She first waxed my full body then gave me a nice massage nothing crazy. Next she got naked and asked what I wanted to do?:rolleyes: I told her put on a condom and fuck me on my back legs apart up and back while u jerk me:cool:. She fucked me good and I held out as long as I could shooting cum all over my abs and chest and neck. Next she pulled out her uncut 7 incher and came all over my cock. It was a lot of cum. Then we took a shower together.

Reactions: jthomasmpls

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She first waxed my full body then gave me a nice massage nothing crazy. Next she got naked and asked what I wanted to do?:rolleyes: I told her put on a condom and fuck me on my back legs apart up and back while u jerk me:cool:. She fucked me good and I held out as long as I could shooting cum all over my abs and chest and neck. Next she pulled out her uncut 7 incher and came all over my cock. It was a lot of cum. Then we took a shower together.

Sounds like a good time Erik, but bro...time to change those percentages.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like a good time Erik, but bro...time to change those percentages.

I already did the math it is less than 1 percent of my sex life. I have had 20 t-girls massage me in my life time. Out of that I got banged by 3 Latina and 3 Asian t-girls the rest just jerked me. So 20 times out of the last 31 years I been having sex is less than 1 percent of the times I had sex with women. Plus my gf pegs me with her feeldoe more red 7 thick incher every Sat night!! Do I count that? LOL"S!!:)

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I already did the math it is less than 1 percent of my sex life. I have had 20 t-girls massage me in my life time. Out of that I got banged by 3 Latina and 3 Asian t-girls the rest just jerked me. So 20 times out of the last 31 years I been having sex is less than 1 percent of the times I had sex with women. Plus my gf pegs me with her feeldoe more red 7 thick incher every Sat night!! Do I count that? LOL"S!!:)

Well, the numbers are not that important. Great that a straight guy can enjoy getting fucked and prostate fun.

simplotic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry everyone I got tied into bs at my job and couldn't go on the date I had planned, but I got to go today... I went in and got my massage same as last time, except the masseuse I had last time wasn't there today. I got a cute petite lady which I just adore short women ( I am 5'6) so this was a plus to me... I immediately got a boner from analyzing her body, I think she was quite flattered due to her smiling while I put the towel on. When she was done with my shoulders she asked me to lay on my back, and proceeded to rub my inner legs, after the massage she asked if I needed anything else, I seem to get nervous at this part not sure if blatantly asking for a happy ending is allowed, so I just got up and grabbed my wallet, handed her a nice tip, and asked if that was good, and she acknowledged what I was implying. She came up to me took off my towel and asked me to lay back down. She proceeded to give me a great handjob, I handed her another tip and asked if she could do more. Luckily for me she just smiled and said sure, and gave me amazing head....It was pretty intense as she tried to deep throat, but I feel she lacked the skills to do so due to her gagging some. I stood up so I could see her on her knees, and I tried asking her if for another tip if I could have sex with her, but as it seemed to good to be true she denied me and said she couldn't do that, but overall a great blowjob was worth it, would have been better if she swallowed, but that didn't happen either. I feel she quite enjoyed giving head, and having the ability to use both hands on my cock. On my way out she handed me her card, and said if i wanted her specificly to come on the days she works and show her card at the front counter. I will be going back for sure next thursday.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got my massage it was good she teased my crack and hole. I flipped over she pulled out her cock and rubbed it with mine then we both came nice

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aha Erik! Finally an admission. I like that you identify with a very specific bisexual niche.

Nah, I consider myself to be heterosexual since these transwomen are indeed living their lives as women. I believe their is no word for men who like women, pre and post op trans women.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you know thai massage? Me neither, until about 2 months ago. This thai woman was small but wide and you could see she had arms as strong as mine or fitter... anyways, i layed down the third time with her and it was always very intensive, especially in the days afterwards as my shoulders had to adjust the new freedom. Second time with her i felt asleep when she was working on my legs...

Last time towards the second part of the massage, she was kneeling with her full body weight on top of the back of my legs and pressed my pelvis with both her hands into the bed. After that pressure on my dick and balls i had to turn around and lay on my back, covered by a very thin silk towel only. I felt the blood gathering in all my dick parts like if a sponge was filling up... She started with my feet and worked her way up slowly towards the upper tighs. I had my eyes closed as it felt very nice to feel her work on my feet and all above so i just listened to the music and enjoyed it all. Then suddenly, she massaged my inguinal i think with one of her feet. She came up very high and burried her foot in there quite strong, touching slightly my growing bulge. Damn, from one second to another i got harder and harder and she kept massaging me there with her feet. Then she came up on the other leg and did the same and occasionally bumped into my bulge again so that at one point without watching i was not sure anymore, if my dick was already peeking out of my undies fully hard. There was so much pressure from her feet into my tighs and inguinal that i could simply not tell anymore but i knew i was super hard. Of course she must have seen my extended bulge even though she always tried to keep it covered with that silly piece of nothing - i was quite embarrased as at the end of the massage she had a big fat smile in her face as i stood up and put on my jeans quickly... but man, it was such a great massage that i will go back to her again and again...