Any new massage stories?

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I got a 90 minute massage yesterday with a skilled Asian masseur who speaks almost no English. He worked (nearly) every part of my body but was careful about draping. While massaging my thighs, my cock was rock hard and quite visible under the sheet. He brushed my cock head a few times but I’m convinced it was by accident. The massage ended a few minutes later.

Reactions: deleted1190861

fxstsb96

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who did you see in STL?
I had a good time with a CL guy Saturday in STL, Nice guy and about 10 mins into the massage asked if I minded him getting naked. The rest was a very fun time. Ca genuinely nice guy, great massage and a happy ending.
In stl. Who was the massage with? Private msg me.

Reactions: kcdave

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A little while back, I wrote here about my experience with a Group Massage Exchange. That experience inspired me so much that I bought a couple of used massage tables on Craigslist in hopes to host a small group exchange. Since acquiring the tables, I have had one-on-one exchange sessions with a few guys that I found online. I was really starting to enjoy giving massages as well.

A couple weekends ago, I had some free time and decided to post an ad on CL offering a free amateur massage. The ad specifically stated that it was for massage and that you would be rejected if you hit me up looking for a HE.It's not that I was opposed to going there (if there was a mutual attraction), but I was truly more interested in the massage aspect of the session. Of course, I received some of those types of requests anyway, but for the most part I received some great responses. However, for the most part they all wanted some level of playtime. The ad was geared to M4M, but I also stated that W and MW were welcome too. I will detail a few highlights here:

(1) I received a response from a 30something Black guy that said that he wanted to treat his 20something White GF to a massage. He was said that he wanted to watch and maybe join in at some point if that was OK. I told him that was fine. They arrived about 10mins early. He was a tall good looking guy. Avg to muscular build. She was much shorter and cute as well. She was thick, but nice and curvy with nice big tits. As I was setting up, he asked if I minded if she blew him while I finished setting up. I said no problem! She got fully naked, pulled out his dick and went to work. I finished setting up, while stealing glances here and there. When he saw that I was ready, he told here that she could get on the table. I didn't even ask about draping, as I had seen it all anyway. I proceeded with the massage. Back, shoulder, legs, and started working my way towards the middle. She had nice firm shapely thighs and a plump but solid ass. As I progressed up her legs, she spread open a little more (much like I do when on the table to signal that it's OK to proceed higher). I took the signal and went higher and higher. As I was working on the upper thighs and glutes, there was several moans coming from her. I looked over at her BF and he nodded his approval. I was boned and it was obvious that my shorts (commando wearing thin nylon shorts) were tenting. I got bolder and bolder...getting closer to the bulls-eye as I worked in the area. I would rub her pussy but never inserted a finger. I checked in with the BF again and he was now stroking his dick, while watching me play with and massage his girl. After working in that area for a while, I moved to her upper back and shoulders again...about to start working on her arms. I was at the head of the table and maybe my rod poked her a couple of times. Shortly after that, she asked her BF if she could touch my dick. He said "sure baby". She then asked if she could suck my dick and he responded in the same manner. My shorts were on the floor in 1 second. LOL. She started blowing me. He came over to the table, turned her ass towards him and started fucking her. He told me not to come in her mouth, but shoot it on her face instead. He told her to drain me as he was pounding her pussy. He then asked me if I wanted some. What!?!? I quickly strapped up and slide into heaven. I couldn't hold out long as this scene was so hot. I filled up that condom while plunged deep. He told me to come around so that she could clean me up. I pulled off the condom and she went to work sucking me again while he started fucking her again. She was working hard to get another load out of me but didn't get there. He finally shot his load in her. He came around so that she could clean him up as well. He grabbed the condom from the trash can, dumped some of my cum on his dick and then told her to clean that off as well. She gobbled it up. She came 3 times during the entire session so fun was had by all.

(2) I had a tall 30something Latino reply to the ad. Said that he was a swimmer and needed a massage. He was married and wanted to be discrete and had sent a pic showing himself in board shorts (no face). When he arrived, he was a great looking guy. he got undressed immediately and up onto the table. His body was incredible with nice untanned bubble butt sticking up. No draping, even though offered. The massage progressed as normal. My technique is very flowing and fluid...with a sensual edge to it. As I approached is upper thighs, he did the leg spread as well. I was still respectful. Maybe a few ball brushes here and there, but nothing too overt. Well as he could tell that I was finishing his backside and about to ask him to flip over...evidently, I didn't take his hints strongly enough. The next thing that I knew, he raised his hips some so that that bubble butt was now up some and those cheeks spread. I took the bait and started working on his glutes again. He then went all the way up on he knees with his head still in the cradle (face down, ass up). Well at that point I had to dive right in with my tongue. He was fucking hot...but I still didn't know where this would lead. Ultimately, I told him that it was time to flip. I worked on his front for a bit. As I zeroed in on the middle of his body, he raised his legs to present his hole to me again. At this point, I told him that I was clueless in what he was looking for. He would have to tell me. He said nothing. Well...I dug my tongue back in to work on his hole. I started to introduce my fingers and he pulled them away. So I continued to eat his hole and he started stroking himself. He came shortly after that. Super hot.

(3) I had a 50s, divorced, good looking White guy respond. We set up a session for the following day. He was much more handsome in person than the pic he sent. He undressed and got on the table. He had a killer body that had been hidden by his clothes. . Again, no draping even though I offered. I was really attracted to this guy, but kept my composure (as best as possible). He was a great client and gave me some really good feedback when I was doing things that he liked (oh...that feels really good). I was boned for most of the session. At some points my dick would graze his hand. At other points, my dick would sit right on top of his hand by "accident". Finally, I felt a little squeeze and things progressed from there. Ultimately, I lost my shorts and he was enjoying playing with my piece while I continued the massage. On the flip, as I was working on his chest, I grazed his nipple. His hole body shuddered. Same thing happened a few seconds later. He then commented on my touch. He said that he had never felt like that before. That his whole body had a heightened sense to my touch. I told him that I felt great energy between us and he confessed the same. He said that he had never sucked a dick before or been fucked before. Never even had fingers in his ass. He then asked if he could try sucking me...that he was so turned on. I told him that he could. He sucked me for a bit as I continued working on him. He commented that he wanted to try getting fucked. I told him that I was probably too thick for him as a first time and unprepared for it. I told him that in the future, we could work up to that. I leaned over and hugged him. We made out some...and it was just incredible. We both really wanted to do more...but were cautious of each others limits. Ultimately, I told him that I was so worked up that I had to come. I reached for some lube to stroke, but he stopped me so that he could suck me some more. Ultimately, I shot on his belly and shot so far that a few hit him in the face. Super hot. I will definitely see him again.

I had tons of other replies and had a few other session out of those. A couple of young 20 somethings...both of which begged me to fuck them hard and a few 30s/40s guys, and a single girl. One guy had a spontaneous orgasm while I was massaging his legs. Incredible mix of people and I still have responses trickling in...even though the ad has been out there for a couple weeks. I will certainly circle back and share some of the hotter/more unique experiences.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A little while back, I wrote here about my experience with a Group Massage Exchange. That experience inspired me so much that I bought a couple of used massage tables on Craigslist in hopes to host a small group exchange. Since acquiring the tables, I have had one-on-one exchange sessions with a few guys that I found online. I was really starting to enjoy giving massages as well.

A couple weekends ago, I had some free time and decided to post an ad on CL offering a free amateur massage. The ad specifically stated that it was for massage and that you would be rejected if you hit me up looking for a HE.It's not that I was opposed to going there (if there was a mutual attraction), but I was truly more interested in the massage aspect of the session. Of course, I received some of those types of requests anyway, but for the most part I received some great responses. However, for the most part they all wanted some level of playtime. The ad was geared to M4M, but I also stated that W and MW were welcome too. I will detail a few highlights here:

(1) I received a response from a 30something Black guy that said that he wanted to treat his 20something White GF to a massage. He was said that he wanted to watch and maybe join in at some point if that was OK. I told him that was fine. They arrived about 10mins early. He was a tall good looking guy. Avg to muscular build. She was much shorter and cute as well. She was thick, but nice and curvy with nice big tits. As I was setting up, he asked if I minded if she blew him while I finished setting up. I said no problem! She got fully naked, pulled out his dick and went to work. I finished setting up, while stealing glances here and there. When he saw that I was ready, he told here that she could get on the table. I didn't even ask about draping, as I had seen it all anyway. I proceeded with the massage. Back, shoulder, legs, and started working my way towards the middle. She had nice firm shapely thighs and a plump but solid ass. As I progressed up her legs, she spread open a little more (much like I do when on the table to signal that it's OK to proceed higher). I took the signal and went higher and higher. As I was working on the upper thighs and glutes, there was several moans coming from her. I looked over at her BF and he nodded his approval. I was boned and it was obvious that my shorts (commando wearing thin nylon shorts) were tenting. I got bolder and bolder...getting closer to the bulls-eye as I worked in the area. I would rub her pussy but never inserted a finger. I checked in with the BF again and he was now stroking his dick, while watching me play with and massage his girl. After working in that area for a while, I moved to her upper back and shoulders again...about to start working on her arms. I was at the head of the table and maybe my rod poked her a couple of times. Shortly after that, she asked her BF if she could touch my dick. He said "sure baby". She then asked if she could suck my dick and he responded in the same manner. My shorts were on the floor in 1 second. LOL. She started blowing me. He came over to the table, turned her ass towards him and started fucking her. He told me not to come in her mouth, but shoot it on her face instead. He told her to drain me as he was pounding her pussy. He then asked me if I wanted some. What!?!? I quickly strapped up and slide into heaven. I couldn't hold out long as this scene was so hot. I filled up that condom while plunged deep. He told me to come around so that she could clean me up. I pulled off the condom and she went to work sucking me again while he started fucking her again. She was working hard to get another load out of me but didn't get there. He finally shot his load in her. He came around so that she could clean him up as well. He grabbed the condom from the trash can, dumped some of my cum on his dick and then told her to clean that off as well. She gobbled it up. She came 3 times during the entire session so fun was had by all.

(2) I had a tall 30something Latino reply to the ad. Said that he was a swimmer and needed a massage. He was married and wanted to be discrete and had sent a pic showing himself in board shorts (no face). When he arrived, he was a great looking guy. he got undressed immediately and up onto the table. His body was incredible with nice untanned bubble butt sticking up. No draping, even though offered. The massage progressed as normal. My technique is very flowing and fluid...with a sensual edge to it. As I approached is upper thighs, he did the leg spread as well. I was still respectful. Maybe a few ball brushes here and there, but nothing too overt. Well as he could tell that I was finishing his backside and about to ask him to flip over...evidently, I didn't take his hints strongly enough. The next thing that I knew, he raised his hips some so that that bubble butt was now up some and those cheeks spread. I took the bait and started working on his glutes again. He then went all the way up on he knees with his head still in the cradle (face down, ass up). Well at that point I had to dive right in with my tongue. He was fucking hot...but I still didn't know where this would lead. Ultimately, I told him that it was time to flip. I worked on his front for a bit. As I zeroed in on the middle of his body, he raised his legs to present his hole to me again. At this point, I told him that I was clueless in what he was looking for. He would have to tell me. He said nothing. Well...I dug my tongue back in to work on his hole. I started to introduce my fingers and he pulled them away. So I continued to eat his hole and he started stroking himself. He came shortly after that. Super hot.

(3) I had a 50s, divorced, good looking White guy respond. We set up a session for the following day. He was much more handsome in person than the pic he sent. He undressed and got on the table. He had a killer body that had been hidden by his clothes. . Again, no draping even though I offered. I was really attracted to this guy, but kept my composure (as best as possible). He was a great client and gave me some really good feedback when I was doing things that he liked (oh...that feels really good). I was boned for most of the session. At some points my dick would graze his hand. At other points, my dick would sit right on top of his hand by "accident". Finally, I felt a little squeeze and things progressed from there. Ultimately, I lost my shorts and he was enjoying playing with my piece while I continued the massage. On the flip, as I was working on his chest, I grazed his nipple. His hole body shuddered. Same thing happened a few seconds later. He then commented on my touch. He said that he had never felt like that before. That his whole body had a heightened sense to my touch. I told him that I felt great energy between us and he confessed the same. He said that he had never sucked a dick before or been fucked before. Never even had fingers in his ass. He then asked if he could try sucking me...that he was so turned on. I told him that he could. He sucked me for a bit as I continued working on him. He commented that he wanted to try getting fucked. I told him that I was probably too thick for him as a first time and unprepared for it. I told him that in the future, we could work up to that. I leaned over and hugged him. We made out some...and it was just incredible. We both really wanted to do more...but were cautious of each others limits. Ultimately, I told him that I was so worked up that I had to come. I reached for some lube to stroke, but he stopped me so that he could suck me some more. Ultimately, I shot on his belly and shot so far that a few hit him in the face. Super hot. I will definitely see him again.

I had tons of other replies and had a few other session out of those. A couple of young 20 somethings...both of which begged me to fuck them hard and a few 30s/40s guys, and a single girl. One guy had a spontaneous orgasm while I was massaging his legs. Incredible mix of people and I still have responses trickling in...even though the ad has been out there for a couple weeks. I will certainly circle back and share some of the hotter/more unique experiences.
Wow, now thats what we all love to hear !! Please keep us informed

Reactions: Dave-TO
D

deleted1190861

I got a 90 minute massage yesterday with a skilled Asian masseur who speaks almost no English. He worked (nearly) every part of my body but was careful about draping. While massaging my thighs, my cock was rock hard and quite visible under the sheet. He brushed my cock head a few times but I’m convinced it was by accident. The massage ended a few minutes later.

Would it have been ok if he had removed the draping?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess this would qualify as a massage but I remember an encounter I had with a nice older professional gentleman that was visiting from out of state and he was staying at one of those hotels that are near the airport. He invited me and another young guy to his room for some stress relief. Both me and the other guy were contacted on an app and I was turned on by his pictures. I was surprised to see a third but he explained that he contacted both of us thinking that the probability of one of us flaking was greater than not. Well myself and the other young guy followed him to his room and I could tell that the other young man was nervous. As soon as the door was opened to his room we entered and the man that invited us started undressing and we were getting busy right there near the door after entering the room. There was a lot of kissing, rubbing, stroking and sucking going on with me doing work on both of them. The other young man came really quick and left me and the older gentleman alone. We moved to the bed where we were both completely nude making passionate love with him kissing me from head to toe. I remember his hairy body pressing me into the mattress and his firm penis resting between my thighs. He moaned in my ear and then told me that he wanted me to lay on top of him and jack off. He let me up and changed positions with his back against the mattress. I was able to see him completely horned with the throbbing red head pulsing looking like an apple ready to explode from the pressure. He took a moment to admire my body or the silhouette of my body as the sunlight from the open balcony window washed over me. I could see him salivating and before I knew it he pulled me atop his naked muscular body. Me being almost a foot shorter than him, my head was resting halfway on his chest and off the side of his head while he encouraged me to stroke harder and grind my ass against his hardon. With my back against his chest and his penis now in the valley of my ass cheeks I became really aroused and started to grind harder and stroke even harder until I erupted into the air with the most intense force. The warm jizz shot far into the air and fell down splattering both of us on the chest and face. This must of really got him close to exploding because his breathing became stronger and faster so I matched the intensity of his breathing with my ass grinding around his throbbing penis. The breathing ended with a gasp and the feeling of his warm cum was shooting up between my ass cheeks and into the arch of my back. I finished him off and he thanked me and requested that I take a shower with him to clean up the mess that we both made. Very hot encounter that lives on many years later in my mind as one of the most amazing experiences I had that didn't involve actual anal penetration.

Boston484

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That first story is fucking hot as hell man! Keep them coming!

Reactions: OKCLane

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That first story is fucking hot as hell man! Keep them coming!

For sake of space, I left out a lot of details in that first session. I could tell that they had a Dom/Sub relationship. Before she would do anything, she would ask for his permission and at other times, he would direct her what to do. As she was sucking my dick, he would call her a slut. She would moan louder and suck harder when that happened. He said that I could fucked her ass...but it was her pussy that I wanted. Ass is easy to come by :)

At the end after we had both cum, he was having her suck both of our dicks at the same time. She would suck one while jerking the other and going back and forth like that. He told her to put both in her mouth at the same time. I thought that it was weird that he would want to be so close to me and to actually have our dicks touch...but then again, he had already dumped some of my jizz on his dick for her to eat. Well she couldn't fit both of those fat dicks in her mouth at the same time, but she sure tried.

As they were getting dressed, I heard her tell him "You know he has been blowing up my phone". This sounded like she either had a husband or another BF that she lives with.

Today was my second day seeing a new RMT. He is an attractive guy from Europe who works out of his home. I need some help figuring out if he is subtly offering additional services or not.

My first appointment was 90 minutes. He is a good looking average height blond guy. During his intake, I asked for him to focus on my low back, adductors and abs. I had recently injured myself and needed a good treatment. I began the session on my stomach and he asserted quite a bit of pressure - which I LOVE. His technique is firm but also has this sensual twist. I lay there assessing if his touch was 100% professional or if his boundaries were slightly skewed. Eventually he made it down to my glutes and the treatment felt therapeutic. It was at this time, that I think I felt his cock press into my hand a few times and of course I got instantly hard. He then moved onto my legs, massaging them in long sweeping strokes. His fingers moved to my inner thigh but did not touch my balls (but he got close). I again was rock hard. My cock managed to calm down just before I had to flip over onto my back.

He began to massage my inner legs and I gave him permission to massage close to my groin. He did not have any issues and even managed press into my balls and cock. I was rocky hard at this point. When he switched to the other side, he move the heavy top blanked off my cock and just left the sheet; leaving my cock very visible. Again he massaged uo t my balls and cock.

The massage then moved to my abdomen. My cock was raging at the point. Throbbing. Evertime he would massage down to twards my pelvis, my cock would throb. There is no was he did not see this. My cock is 8"X 7.5" . While massage my psoas, he used this pulsating technique, and at the same time gently pulled on the sheet so it would rub against my cock. i was going nuts - but manged to just lay there. Nothing else happened.

I saw the same guy today and it was a different experience. The flow of the massage followed pretty much the same format. During the abdominal massaged, he lowered the sheet to almost expose the base of my cock. I asked him to massage around my public bone - and he did. Again, my cock throbbed but nothing more happened.

My feeling is that he is not going to budge and offer more. I think he will flirt with the idea of sensual massage but not actually follow through.

Does anyone have any advice? I am going to book one more appointment in a couple of weeks and see how it goes.

I often go the limited draping option, or start the massage with the drape just covering my legs to the middle of my ass (my crack a bit exposed). If they don't move/cover things up this is usually a good sign. on the next visit leave 3/4 of your ass exposed and so on. This usually can do the trick.

Reactions: OttawaGoodlife

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Typically when you enter the room there is a sheet or towel folded on the foot of the table. I always unfold them and spread them over the table and lie on top of the draping towel or sheet. It’s also a good way to help ensure that you’re laying on clean linens.
They either leave me undraped or get a new drape to cover me with. I do this even at the few places I go where it’s strictly massage only. My body thermostat runs hot and since these rooms are usually warm I will be laying in a pool of sweat if I’m covered. At first they covered my ass and cock with a washcloth or hand towel but I’ve been using them for about ten years so they no longer bother with any drape at all. These are strictly therapeutic massages and I don’t get an erection so I must be seen as no threat.

Reactions: Totan and william1

OttawaGoodlife

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often go the limited draping option, or start the massage with the drape just covering my legs to the middle of my ass (my crack a bit exposed). If they don't move/cover things up this is usually a good sign. on the next visit leave 3/4 of your ass exposed and so on. This usually can do the trick.

That is a good idea. Another guy suggested laying on top of the sheets fully naked.

Have any of your massaged ended in some light play?

Reactions: Totan

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is a good idea. Another guy suggested laying on top of the sheets fully naked.

Have any of your massaged ended in some light play?
Most of my massages have very happy endings.

BasketBallNutz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

i used to do massage a few years ago in a pretty busy spa. one of your experiences reminds me of a couple that came in to the spa a hott chick latina maybe ...and the guy was a blonde jock type athletic guy. They both requested a female masseur but separate massages. Well it was only me and another girl available...so the chick took her and the guy said he didnt mind me. Well the massage wennt normal and professional throughout most of it...only a few ball brushes...that he seemed to not mind...he talked about how he met his fiancee....he didn't mind a drape not over him....and i noticed he moaned the most when i worked on the gluts at one point i let my pinky grazed his hole...THEN all of a sudden he said nothing but reached back and opened his cheeks and exposed his hairy butthole!!...i paused for a moment but took the invitation and rubbed his hole good and massaged his gluts..the whole time he never took his face out of the cushion..he humped the table a bit but not very obviously...i eventually got bold and got down there with my tongue and licked his hole...he moaned and humped the table good as i did it and moaned out "ive always wondered what this was like". i gave him a long intense licking at his hole while i rubbed his lower back... he finally blew a load from humpin as my tongue was in him. i let him calm down a bit. then i got him cleaned up when he stood up (let me wipe down his chest and his still semi erect huge uncut dong) and he thanked me casually and got dressed. The same guy came back 4 more times to the shop i worked at made appointments with me and he would always say "same areas as last time bro"... once he even came with his fiancee who waited for him in the lobby they happened to be out shopping in the plaza. i gave him a great massage and serviced his hole as always... felt kinda kinky going back to the lobby with everyone to walk him out and i can smell his manly scent on my face as im shaking his girlfriends hand and saying goodbye to them both....i eventually got a different job and didn't see him anymore of course...but fun while it lasted!

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I appreciate, actually love, how relaxed and liberal your 1% gay margin is! Good for you! :)

i used to do massage a few years ago in a pretty busy spa. one of your experiences reminds me of a couple that came in to the spa a hott chick latina maybe ...and the guy was a blonde jock type athletic guy. They both requested a female masseur but separate massages. Well it was only me and another girl available...so the chick took her and the guy said he didnt mind me. Well the massage wennt normal and professional throughout most of it...only a few ball brushes...that he seemed to not mind...he talked about how he met his fiancee....he didn't mind a drape not over him....and i noticed he moaned the most when i worked on the gluts at one point i let my pinky grazed his hole...THEN all of a sudden he said nothing but reached back and opened his cheeks and exposed his hairy butthole!!...i paused for a moment but took the invitation and rubbed his hole good and massaged his gluts.

Last massage I had was in quite a fancy hotel spa, slightly older woman. She focussed on my thighs quite a bit and after working on my left thigh too much I was rock hard. She brushed the head about four times as she was moving her arms.

Nothing was said and it was ignored but it must have looked very obvious.

Reactions: Dave-TO

Pepe Popps

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anybody recommends a good massage in London, that is not explicitly sexual but that could become or that the masseuse is comfortable with me having a hard-on? I love the idea of having a massage that is not explicitly sexual, but that brings some sexual energy to the table, and could surprise me with a happy ending, or just some erotic thoughts.

Reactions: kiwiscot69

Pepe Popps

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anybody recommends a good massage in London, that is not explicitly sexual but that could become or that the masseuse is comfortable with me having a hard-on? I love the idea of having a massage that is not explicitly sexual, but that brings some sexual energy to the table, and could surprise me with a happy ending, or just some erotic thoughts.
Male masseuse, preferably ;)

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

Interesting and exciting story. Hope that you keep reporting back. CL here is not allowing any personal ads. Wish you were closer.... It would be great to have a group like yours here. Happy Rubbing!

Reactions: OKCLane