Any nudists?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend toward feeling cold, so I wear clothes, even at home until the temperatures permit nudity. Once I feel nice and warm, the clothes are history! I hang out in panties, my boyfriend hangs out naked. We love our sunny balcony, and would love to find nude beaches in New England. We keep finding ones supposedly sanctioned, but when we get there, we find out it's unofficial, and basically just a cruising ground for gay dudes who seem to resent my presence. The lingering looks make my boyfriend uncomfortable.

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
frustrated nudist here as there are no nude beaches in the los angeles area. i go to florida and hit haulover beach every few years otherwise i hang out nude at home whenever i can.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm fortunate enough to live in the guest house on my parents' property, so I get naked pretty much when I walk in the door. If I have to put something on, I have a couple of nightshirts ( they're like the male equivalent of a nightgown) laying around, to throw on if I get a little chilly or someone stops by unexpectedly.
My parents know I like to be naked, so they will let me know if they're on their way over from the main house.

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nude dad here as well. I have 3 young daughters. I always try to find the nude beach when traveling. The kids seem to be really cool with it, VERY natural - especially when we're in Europe.

Also, that vid is INCREDIBLE! I definitely cant wait to try it myself! AWESOME!

thedrainman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the UK nudists/naturists - there is a good beach on the Isle of Wight below Blackgang, on the SW side of the Island. Problem is that you have to know how to get down there. Can be very popular on warm days, with quite a lot of tourists. PM me for directions!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm as nude, as often as I can be. It's the best way to relax. I love nude beaches. There's no better feeling of freedom than swimming naked. My wife and I love having nothing on in the water and out. You feel so much better and more relaxed. We spend a lot of time naked in the garden as well.

Kodak

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nudist mom here, have some fun being naked even if my boys aren't always into it as much as I am!

Love hitting the beach and spotting plenty of big boys tho!!

I remember my Mom used to be like that as well. I was weirded out by that when I was younger, but it turns out I love to be naked too! :biggrin1:

Are your boys the same way as I was?