Any of you guys with huge cocks have a small girl fetish?

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't classify myself as huge, but above average and I love tiny petite women. I'm also 6'2 240 and love the idea of being able to control them, pick them up, or toss them around during sex. Plus they make my cock look much larger ;)

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always been attracted to petite women. My first girlfriend was 5'2". Compare that to me at 6'3". She had a tight body with a nice round ass. I don't claim to have the biggest cock. I am a little over 7.5" long with good girth of almost 6" around. Her pussy would get so wet. It was so tight that I would have to fight the feeling of not cumming quickly. I really enjoyed her. My current gf is 5'1 1/2" tall with a nice bubble butt. I love a nice round butt. She is great in bed. My favorite position with her is doggy. She can take all of me with ease. I have been with a few petite women that could not take all of me from the back. Our sex life is incredible.

Jonyx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m with you I love it. Always dated small women. My wife is 5’2” 120 lbs tight pussy. I am 8.5” x 6.5” and live watching her struggle taking it. We have been together for 26 years and she still struggles everytime we fuck. Love it it’s a huge turn on.
What's up bro, one of my fetishes has been deflowering a bride with a large cock and her struggling to handle it. Any thoughts on that as far as very gentle or with some force? Idea of opening up a virgin with a big cock is a sure turn on for me!

Reactions: Hungfellow

Bigbob7474

Cherished Member
Media
What's up bro, one of my fetishes has been deflowering a bride with a large cock and her struggling to handle it. Any thoughts on that as far as very gentle or with some force? Idea of opening up a virgin with a big cock is a sure turn on for me!
I have always took my time with them. I could not imagine just jamming it in. Not sure if it would even go like that. Give her oral get her really worked up then slowly inch it in. After 26 years I still need to do this to my wife, but after about 5 min she now adjust and loves a hard pounding. Take your time and the rewards are amazing.

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t have a fetish for small girls but I ended up marrying a 5’3”(average is 5’4” btw) 110 lbs woman and with me being 6’3” 235 lbs its still a big contrast in size plus my dck its given her problems the whole time we’ve been together (6+ years) so I couldn’t imagine these girls that are even smaller that your all talking about. I’m sure it would just make we look even bigger than I am, which I wouldn’t mind at all I guess.

If you have a big cock DO NOT start out with force bro lol take it slow and pick up intensity as you see pleasure on her face. If she starts putting her hand on you pushing you away and it's hurting her chill a bit lol

Jonyx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always took my time with them. I could not imagine just jamming it in. Not sure if it would even go like that. Give her oral get her really worked up then slowly inch it in. After 26 years I still need to do this to my wife, but after about 5 min she now adjust and loves a hard pounding. Take your time and the rewards are amazing.
Thanks man.

Reactions: Bigbob7474

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Big woman, small hole. Small woman, all hole"

The smaller women I've been with were all just as capable of taking my size. The tightest woman I've ever been with was 5'7" and rather chubby. Her vagina could grip one of my fingers, and extended lovemaking typically left my penis with rub burns, regardless of using lube or not.

Pretty damn accurate, i'm 7x6.5 and one of the tightest i've fucked was 5'10" wouldn't say chubby but big tits, big ass, thick thighs and even when she was really primed i had to ease it in and when that chick had an orgasm if i kept it inside her talk about vagina death grip, i would be sore the following day. She was tight and wet and really tested my stamina.

on the other end of the spectrum i've got a fuck buddy 5'4"[?] and super skinny, no tits, decent ass though, very athletic she was fairly inexperienced when i first started banging her and she's not really the sleep around type, at first i could barely get myself inside her, but once she relaxed and got used to it its like fucking a gaping hole, and shes so skinny it hurts to really fuck her hard, thank god she has a decent ass for some cushion, when i want to finish just take her from behind with her legs together and go to town. the skinny ones i find are good for one round that's it, can't go over and over with them, pussy just opens up and theres nothing there.

Overall, all time best I've been with, she was 5'1" and curvy, couldn't have been any more than 130lbs, half her weight was in her tits i swear [32F] and had 3 kids but still had a tight body, despite the kids that pussy was like heaven, incredibly wet but tight and pillow like walls, she could take a pounding.

all that being said i prefer them under 5'4" and at a healthy weight, little extra chub always means she's going to have good pussy I've found.

Reactions: Gj816 and avgdick88

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't fetishize smaller women, and I like women of all sizes. The women I have been with have been on the shorter side, I think, around 5'2" I think. I do think that smaller women have an inherent cuteness that I'm attracted to, but I don't think it there is any direct correlation with the size of tightness of their vagina. I had sex with a woman who was probably closer to 5'0" and she was able to take more in her pussy than any other woman I had been with, not that that is a big number.

Reactions: Gj816

For me, the feeling when it doesn’t fit at first is the biggest turn on mmm. ;)

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love petite women. Just something I find sexy as hell. Picking then up listening to the squeal when I enter then. Girthy and watching their small hands try to wrap around my dick is a big turn on. So is watching them take my dick. I'm not huge by y any means 7 to 7.5 × 6 but does the trick.

Reactions: ionxx

johanlo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hell yes! The smaller the better, specially with tiny hands and feet. Even thinking about it and reading some of you guys testimony makes me horny lol

I love comparing my cock to the girl's feet, forearm, etc. I have some pics like this with my girl (5'1 tall and shoe size 5.5US) ;)