Any other ladies…

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't watch those because I have a short attention span. Or maybe it's ADHD. Whatever, I never remembered what's happening before, so when they solve the case I'm always "How did they do that?"

My husband gets too exasperated, so I just watch home remodeling shows.

• Haha
Reactions: Sexyfun

Sexyfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I can't watch those because I have a short attention span. Or maybe it's ADHD. Whatever, I never remembered what's happening before, so when they solve the case I'm always "How did they do that?"

My husband gets too exasperated, so I just watch home remodeling shows.
I love me a good HGTV show. Just finished the latest season of Rock the Block. I’m such a foodie though and love to cook, so I love watching cooking shows just as much as crime lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: GallusMeus

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I used to watch shows like that when I thought I wanted to be in law enforcement. Then I realized how fucked the justice system really is.

The phycology is fascinating to me but I have to admit I'm kinda disgusted by the glorification of violent crime. I don't watch the ones that aren't legitimately informative. Terrible reenactments? Fuck no I'm not interested.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love me a good HGTV show. Just finished the latest season of Rock the Block. I’m such a foodie though and love to cook, so I love watching cooking shows just as much as crime lol.

Hubby is into all the cooking shows. He's a big Alton Brown fanboy and actually tracked him down in Atlanta. It was a mutual admiration society and Alton was a fanboy of him. Alton plays guitar, and they jammed all afternoon together.

• Love
Reactions: Sexyfun