Company Physical (part 2)

Leewiseuk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
“Okay, onto the next stage of the physical, Andrew, will you pass me the electric razor to start with. It should be over there on my desk”.

"No, I can't see it Simon, it's not there," he replied.

"Ah yes, I remember now, it is in Room 4B," said Doctor.
At this point he picked up the phone and began to call someone.

"Hello Mary, would you please nip into Room 4B and get the electric razor and bring it to me please? I need it immediately please," He asked/demanded.

The chit-chat between the two men continued as I stood idly about. And naked.
There was a brief knock at the door and in walked Mary, who seemed to enjoy taking in my whole body as I stood there naked in front of everyone. I cupped my hands over my penis as she walked in, in a vain attempt to retain some modesty.

"Here you go, Doctor", she said as she stood planted on the spot with no obvious intention of leaving soon. No-one asked her to leave either.

"Okay Chris, pop back onto the couch please, on your knees as before. Bottom in the air and part your buttocks as much as you can so that I can thoroughly remove your anal hair. I will remove some of your buttock hair after that," he stated/asked without seemingly realizing how embarrassing this request was. More so with Mary still in the room.

"Is there anything else you need? Could I get either of you a cup of tea?," she inquired as though I wasn't in the room or inconvenienced remotely by her presence.
I then heard the buzz of the razor and Doctor Adams began shaving around my anus even though Mary was still stood there, watching intently.

"No, that will be all thanks Mary unless Andrew would like a drink?," he said as he focused the razor even closer to my anus.
"No thanks Mary, I am good," replied photographer Andrew.

With that, Mary left the room thankfully and I almost felt relieved just to have the two men staring at my naked body, shaving my most intimate areas and, of course, photographing (and videoing?) the occasion.

He then spent the next several minutes using his electric razor to remove what felt like all my buttock hair and also under and around my testicles, after which he proceeded to produce some shaving foam, rubbed it all over my bum and started to use a normal razor to remove any remaining stray hairs on my buttocks. Mr Saunders was his able assistant watching and photographing the whole thing.

“That’s better, nice and smooth. Now doesn’t that feel better Chris? Come on, hop off the couch, Chris” said Doctor Adams with what appeared to be a semi-smirk.

“Yes, doctor,” I obediently replied, now seething inside, running my hands along my now hairless ass.

"I think I might also just trim your pubic hair a little too," he said out loud.

"What do you think, Andrew? Stand up please now Chris."
Why wasn't he asking me? And why wasn’t I protesting?

"Yes, I think you should get rid of a lot of the pubic hair too, purely for hygiene reasons Simon. Don't you think so Chris?", said my "boss". Click went the camera for 'before and after' pictures.

"Okay, if you think it is necessary," I replied, again eager to not offend my soon-to-be new boss, knowing that this just was NOT necessary.

The doctor began trimming away at my pubes with the electric razor now and before long I was almost totally bald downstairs. My pubic hair was all over the floor now, as well as the couch, it looked like I had been to the barbers. His face was probably only three or four inches away from my cock throughout this ordeal and he manoeuvred my member with one hand casually when needed as he trimmed away. He even ran the razor along my dick, where the hairs grow down the shaft quite a bit underneath.

"Oh, I may have got a little carried away there," said Doctor, laughing as he began collecting up the departed hair and putting it into a plastic ‘evidence’ type bag.

"Andrew, can we have some more body photo shots again please, now that Chris's unruly pubic hair has been dealt with? Photos of his buttocks, anus, penis and testicles too please – and another video too", he continued.

"Click” went the camera again, as my future boss photographed me fully naked, front, back, head to toe and also got several close-ups of my genitalia once again. It just felt so wrong bending forward and parting my cheeks so that this stranger could take a photo of my anus and lifting my dick up so he could photograph my balls but what else could I do? Everything was repeated for the ‘required’ video.

"Nothing too strenuous" was Andrew Saunders' original description of this physical to me but my naked ordeal was continuing and soon my foot size was measured, my inside-leg measurement, waist, chest-size, neck and head measurements. Why were these needed, who knows ?

Comments such as "My God, I have never seen such hairy toes as that, I will get a photo," by my boss-to-be did little to make me feel any more at ease.

Doctor then sat down on a low stool next to Mr Saunders and motioned for me to come over to him.

I did so and he immediately grabbed hold of my penis, shining a strong spotlight on it as he pushed, pulled and probed both my illuminated dick and my testicles. Pulling on my foreskin, then rolling my foreskin back and examining the slit several times. He was only examining it, of course. Yeah sure.

As I stood there being man-handled, there was suddenly a loud knock on the door, after which it immediately sprung wide open before anyone could even reply or say "wait".

Still holding my penis, Doctor looked up and saw a lady stood there, maybe aged in her late twenties.

"Doctor Paisley?" she enquired, looking at both Doctor Adams and "Doctor" Saunders quizzically.

"Oh, I am sorry, I think I might be in the wrong room but your receptionist specifically told me to come to this room, to knock and go straight in," she continued as Doctor still grasped onto my cock and now also started lifting my testicles. She clearly took in the scene and glanced every now and again at me - and especially my manhood, walking further into the room and leaving the door wide open behind her.

"She said it was third door on the right, I am sure," she continued, prolonging my agony as two other people walked past her on the corridor and stopped momentarily to glance in, checking that they had actually witnessed the scene which they thought they had.

"No, Doctor Paisley is the next door along, the fourth door down. I am very sorry for the confusion madam, and I am also sorry that you have been subjected to witnessing young Chris's nudity here," he offered. What about an apology to me?

"Oh, it's quite alright, Doctor. I am sorry to disturb you and Chris's nudity most certainly isn't a problem, he's a lovely handsome young man indeed" she said as she began to exit the room, giggling to herself and taking far too long to leave. She had joined the game of speaking about me in the third party, as though I couldn’t be spoken directly to.

"Thank you very much for your understanding," Doctor shouted after her.

I am sure that bitch Mary had deliberately given her the wrong directions just to embarrass me further, but surely not? What happened to medical personnel being professional?

"Right, where were we? Okay, when did you last wash your penis Chris? It is almost as smelly as your feet. I bet even that lady could smell it. Your personal hygiene does appear to be a little bit lacking in general, young man. Aftershave won't hide these odours you know. You need to buck up a bit before you start working at Harrison and Brown. Do you roll your foreskin back when you wash your penis?" he asked as he smelt his fingers for effect.

“Yes, Doctor of course I do,” I replied in as forceful a manner as I could manage.
Andrew shook his head in appalled agreement.

“Well you don’t wash it often enough then. I think that we need to give your penis a good wash as well, don’t you, Andrew?” he said as he headed to get the bowl of water again. Andrew kneeled down, grabbed hold of my penis, rolled back my tight foreskin and maybe only a centimetre away, smelled at my dick. He nodded silently to Doctor in agreement.

This time, Doctor placed the bowl on a stool and merely motioned for me to approach. He was actually going to wash my cock.

He dropped liquid soap onto the top of my penis, sponged it along its length and then proceeded to rub my penis up and down with his hand. He also tightly forced my foreskin back and firstly washed my bell-end and then moved onto my balls washing them too with his sponge, whilst muttering, “I can’t believe this boy’s complete lack of hygiene, Andrew. It is quite disgusting”. Andrew was of course making a photographic record of the event and shaking his head in mock disgust.

He started drying my cock with a towel, and whilst doing so, asked

“When did you last masturbate, Chris?”

“I, er, er, yesterday.” I was taken completely by surprise by this.
He produced a tape measure and began to measure by cock. He announced,

“Your penis is four and a half inches in its limp state. The girth of your penis is also four and a half inches. Photos of the tape measurements please Andrew...…"

Andrew duly recorded the event with photographs as doctor once more measured my cock length and girth, holding the tape measure so the photo would clearly show the details.

Once completed, Doctor Adams asked,
"How long is your penis when erect, Chris ?”

“It is about six inches doctor but why does that even matter?” I replied.

“I will be the one asking the questions, not you. Okay, can we check that please, I need you to masturbate for us so that your penis is nice and hard. Can you do that now for us please Chris ?”

“You want me to jerk off in front of you both?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yes, that is what I am asking, although masturbation is a less vulgar word.
Is this going to be a problem for you ?

“But this can’t be right,” I protested.

“Chris, it is item 26 in the Harrison and Brown check-list for their Physical Examinations Program that Doctor must have an accurate record of your erect penis size and also obtain a sperm sample, to be analysed,” added Mr. Saunders ‘helpfully’.

"But why, It can't be necessary just for an office job?" I protested.

“I thought you were good at following orders Chris,” he blurted out as he walked away.

“Oh yes. It is totally necessary. Again, the information only stays on your confidential file. Here is the receptacle to collect your semen in. Please hurry because I have another appointment shortly. This is no time for you to start being a prude, young man, please get on with it. We are both busy men and have got much better things we could be doing. We don't have all day you know, so please get a move on. I did you a favour fitting you in today - you would do well to remember that,” assured/instructed Doctor Adams. I was being bullied into masturbating for them, I knew that much was clear but I couldn't see any way out of the predicament other than to comply…. again.

"You do really want this job, don't you? Now would be a good time to just end the physical and you can simply walk away if you are having second thoughts," suggested Mr. Saunders.

"No, I really do need and want this job but I just didn’t expect this," I replied honestly, whilst still holding and subconsciously trying to hide my penis from these two men, as if I still held any dignity.

So, are you going to masturbate for us then Chris?" asked the Doctor again with a further edge of impatience.

"Yes, Doctor," I obediently replied after a short pause, as he again passed the receptacle to me.

"Good boy. Well, please hurry it along because we are both on a tight schedule, as I have already said. You don’t think we enjoy standing here watching you do this, do you?" he both stated and asked as the two men positioned themselves a mere few feet away from me, waiting for the show to begin – which they certainly did seem to be enjoying. I shook my head, even though I knew otherwise. I suppose that my spirit was well and truly broken now.

And why did he repeatedly keep referring to me as a boy? To re-affirm that he was in control, I suppose and to keep me subservient. So, with little or no choice, I began jerking off naked in front of these two strangers, being observed, photographed throughout by Andrew and videoed by Doctor.

“Let me know when you consider yourself to be fully hard please Chris,?” asked Doctor.

“Yes Doctor,” I said as I continued pulling on my cock in front of the two men.

It felt strange to interrupt their meaningless conversation about vacations and say, “Excuse me, I am erect Doctor.”

“Well come over here then and I will measure your penis again,” ordered Doctor who handed his phone to Andrew to continue recording. Now holding a phone in each hand, click went the camera as Doctor manhandled my boner.

"A full body photo whilst Chris is erect please Andrew, front on, side on and a close-up with the tape measurement showing too please," instructed Doctor. Andrew was only too pleased to oblige.

“Oh, you underestimated yourself Chris! You must be the only teenage boy who has never measured his own erect penis. Your erection is seven and a half inches long – quite impressive, I must say, for a youngster like you. The girth of your erection is six and a half inches – also impressive. A real man’s penis on a boy don’t you think Andrew?”
Doctor wrote the measurements on my "chart".

"Indeed Simon, Chris has a nice big tool. He will be popular with the ladies for sure!", said Mr Saunders as he focused and clicked the camera with the measure still demonstrating my penis size. Doctor now had possession again of his video phone.

“Chris certainly has more than adequate equipment, doesn't he, Andrew ?”
motioning for him to feel my erection.

“Absolutely, Simon. It is totally rock hard, his erection sits at an extreme angle too, almost touching his chest. A very decent size indeed. His testicles hang very low throughout everything too, have you noticed? They don’t ride up inside”, stated Mr Saunders, cupping my balls, feeling up my cock extensively and grabbing hold of it tightly – like you would hold a hammer. Then, three times he pulled my erect dick down away from my body and let it ‘twang’ and slap back up against my chest. I just stood there and "followed orders" again.

He looked me in the eye as he did this, saying –without saying- you just dare to say something and the job offer has gone.

“That’s one of the advantages of youth, a nice solid erection,” stated the good doctor, joining his accomplice by also twanging my cock down and back against my body again. He then too grabbed hold of it tightly, like you would with a hammer.

“Total firmness”, agreed both men. Maybe they would like to bring the receptionist in and show her? No. I had better not suggest it, even in jest, I thought!

“Please continue, Chris and try and catch as much semen as possible in the recepticle, okay? Unless you would like me to do it?,” asked Doctor Adams.

“NO! I can do it myself,” I insisted.

It seemed like an eternity as my eager audience watched me stroke my cock but eventually I shot my load. I did manage to get most of it in the receptacle, but the first jet of spunk shot so far that it hit the video operator Mr Saunders right on his tie! Ha, that will teach the pervert.

“Very good, Chris. This is a decent quantity of ejaculate considering that you last masturbated less than twenty-four hours ago. I counted eight large spurts of ejaculate. Your testicles are certainly working properly. We will send your semen off for analysis now to check whether you are shooting blanks or not."
He laughed at his own ‘joke’. Andrew did likewise.

" You see why we did this now? We would have had an incorrect measurement for your erection on file if we had not insisted on this”, said Doctor with a smirk. I nodded sheepishly, whilst at the same time thinking ‘what the fuck does it matter?’.

“Okay Chris, we are nearly there now. There is not much that we don’t know about you now, and I think it is only fair to tell you and Mr. Saunders that everything so far has been a complete success. You are a picture of health.

At this point Andrew Saunders suddenly got up and left the doctor’s surgery without saying anything. Barely sixty seconds later, there was a knock at the door and in walked “Mary” the receptionist again.

“Ah, hello Mary,” said Doctor Adams,

“Young Chris here has just provided us with a semen sample, and I would be obliged if you would please arrange for it to be analysed for me, but beforehand can you just record his height, weight and also take a blood sample for me please?” he said as he also began to exit the room.

“Yes of course Doctor,” said the girl who obviously was not yet a fully qualified nurse and was barely much older than me. She was probably just a glorified receptionist, but Doctor Adams handed her my pot full of jizz nevertheless.

So, here I was, stood naked again in front of “Mary” and I had a still semi-erect cock which was now also smeared with my own semen. She smiled at me, seemed to take in the scenario, glancing up and down my naked body before finally instructing,

"Put this gown on please Chris and follow me" as she threw me a paper gown which seemed particularly small but I put it on and tried to tie it. It left my ass completely exposed.

"Follow me, Chris. We need to go to room 4B", she said as she started exiting the room.

And so, I walked down the corridor past strangers barefooted and with my ass completely on view. At least she didn't make me make the journey completely naked! We reached Room 4B.

"Oh Janet, I forgot that you were having your lunch in here. Sorry to disturb you but I just need to get young Chris's weight and height recorded for Doctor. We won't be very long. Janet looked like she was one of the catering or cleaning staff but was apparently a part-time nurse. A woman, aged maybe 40 sat chewing on a tuna sandwich, or at least that's what it smelt like.

"No problem Mary, just go ahead," she said. Did I sense a smirk? In truth I had no idea who she was.

"Okay Chris, pop the gown off please and follow me," Mary said nonchalantly, as Janet nearly choked on her sandwich. A side portion of male nudity with your lunch madam?

The scales were - obviously - situated right next to Janet, and so I stood naked directly in front of yet another female stranger as Mary fiddled with the scales.

"Does that say 10 stone, 7 lbs do you think Janet ?" she said as Janet walked over and bent down to read the scales, her head just a few inches from my still cum-splattered cock.

"Yeah it does," said Janet, continuing

"But I think Doctor usually prefers the reading in kilos," she helpfully advised.

"Oh right, I didn't know that. Chris can you just step off the scales, pick them up and hand them to me please?" asked Mary, indicating where she needed me to stand.

This task meant that I now had to bend down in front of them and presumably now put my asshole on view to them. Was all this scenario all pre-planned? Almost certainly.

The setting was changed, and I climbed onto the scales once more.

"147 pounds" advised Janet who was still stood there.

"Okay Chris, can you now just stand where the footmarks are on the stadiometer, please" she said pointing. She moved the marker to the correct height and declared that my height was 5' 11".

"Put the gown back on Chris and we will go back to Doctor's room to take a blood test," ordered Mary. Janet got back to her tuna sandwich but sat eating it whilst reading through my "private" chart which Mary had apparently left next to her after she had entered my height and weight.