any serious feedback about this?

D_khtgf0214

Account Disabled
Media
i apologize in advance for the lengthy post, but i'd like include as many details to my situation to get the best possible feedback. i'm currently 5'4, 120lbs, considered to have a very petite frame. i've had 3 children (2 with my first marriage and 1 with my second).

first my past
historically, either by luck or fate, the majority of my sexual encounters have been with guys who were well-endowed. i didn't know any better when i was younger, they were just always "big". from the ages of about (inappropriate age deleted by moderators) (which includes a 7 year marriage where i was monogamous) the range was about 7" being the smallest and about 9.5-10" being the biggest. my husband during that time was about 8.5-9". my next husband of 12 years was about 6", and mainly due to the fact our marriage was not as loving as expected after a couple years, i would seek out sexual encounters outside of the marriage. looking back, i see the trend that the more well-endowed guys i messed around with, the longer that fling would last (unless they were assholes lol). so thinking back, the longer term flings ranged between 8.5-11". the sex was always amazing with them compared to the husband at the time.

current time
i am currently engaged to a guy that i love very much, i expect this to be my LAST marriage, he is perfect in every way. however, he is about 5" at best. the sex is awesome, because i feel the love he has for me, i feel it in his touch and in his eyes. but, when he uses my toy (9.5" dildo), i orgasm on a way different level, like way longer and way stronger of an orgasm with him. we've been together about a year and i have been faithful thus far. when he describes my pussy, he says its the biggest and deepest he's ever experienced (not sure if i'm totally proud of that) but he says its a good thing and i shouldn't be ashamed of it. just a note, he is the only one that has EVER been able to get me off by going down on me. in the past, almost all of my orgasms have come from penetration.

questions about the future
so with all that in mind, here are some questions i'm hoping other women might could help me out with. do i just have a vagina that is deeper that requires a bigger penis to stimulate? it seems like there are spots they hit that just drive me crazy and i ended up soaking everything lol. i dont miss any of the guys from my past, they are in my past for a reason, however, i find myself wanting something on the side like i have in the past. there are times when i prefer the toy over my fiance. the toy is wonderful and all sure, but its not the real thing either. should i consider asking my fiance about swinging? is my body just built in a way that requires a bigger penis to really stimulate me? what are the chances i will fall back into the habits from my second marriage? should i accept my fate and call off the marriage that i've always wanted on an emotional standpoint?

thanks for taking the time to read this and offering any serious advice, suggestions, similar experiences/struggles. if this is too public of a setting, i would be open to a yahoo messenger converastion (same id as here).

paige

Last edited by a moderator:

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every women's vaginal is different, the anatomy is the same, but they are all unique. It sounds like you have spent the majority of your sexual life with larger than average men, so that is what you are used to. I don't think it means that you can't be satisfied with an average guy, but you need to keep the past in the past. If you marry this guy he deserves you to be fully in the present with him, not wishing for something he doesn't have. If somewhere along the line you both find an open marriage appealing then try it out. But I don't think cheating on your fiancé/husband for any reason is okay.
You ask a lot of questions that only you can answer. But what you really should think about is what is most important...spending the rest of your life with someone you love and who loves you back or a big cock?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you actually don't believe that you can be faithful to a person then you absolutely shouldn't be getting married.

Personally, I can't relate to you. I've never felt that I needed to cheat because of sexual dissatisfaction. I have just honestly ended the relationship if we aren't working in the bedroom, and while sex is very important to me, I've never actually broken up a long term relationship with someone just because of that, only short term relationships when I realized early on that we weren't compatible. There has always been more things wrong with my long term relationships that led me to decide to end it. I think ending it is the right thing to do unless you know that he is also interested in an open relationship, but if you believe that a request to have an open relationship will be met with pain and hurt from your partner, then you do need to rethink marrying him.

If this is a serious issue for you, that needs to be discussed before the two of you get married. You're the only one who can answer those questions about what you actually want, want you need, and whether you're going to be making promises of fidelity that you cannot keep if you do marry this guy. You certainly shouldn't be setting the two of you up for unhappiness if you really are unsure if you can be faithful to this man.

Last edited:

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From a guy's prospective:

If you are unhappy with his cock size, then you shouldn't be getting married to him !! You say the sex is good, but comment on his size. You definitely nhave issues that counseling will never solve !!! Sorry, but the truth can sometimes hurt !! Best wishes !!!

D_Fred_Fisterbottom

Account Disabled
Media
From another guy's perspective:

I'm average in cock size 5.75x5, and it is the perfect size for my wife's pussy, but I wish she did have a larger pussy as large insertions and fisting turn me on, I have worked up to being able to insert 4 fingers in her. Have you tried fisting, would it be a good substitute for a large cock? I would also be into the swinging, it would be a big turn on for me to see my wife cumming on big cocks, as long as there where no negative consequences of the swinging....
Bottom line, you need to have a good talk with your Fiancé BEFORE you get married and sort this out, he may be like me and it will work out fine.