Anyone from Arkansas?

Slut4tops

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would love to here from all of you who would be interested in helping me break the 26+ years of cock famine I had. Seriously, it's been that long and I think I'm really overdue for an all night fucking and toys ain't getting it. Help a good bottom out folks.

Slut4tops

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
But fucked. Back in the day in Arkansas a lot of my buddy butt fucked. Is that how you got started? I wonder if it is an Arkansas thing?

Actually, when I was about 4 I was already curious about girls and one day I was under a blanket touching myself and found my asshole to be very strange when I touched it. A few days later, I put a Q-tip in it and was hooked. BTW, my family mature in things much earlier than most. Heck, I was having hot dreams about a couple of girls in my kindergarten class when I was 5. Anyway, things went dormant for until I was about 15 and I started making toys for myself and at about 25 or 26 I met the only man I had ever been with and as much as I hate to bash someone, he was not good at being a top. So now it's 27 years later and we have the internet and a means of breaking the aforementioned famine.