Anyone here into CBT?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a domme at heart, but feel as though I am more into cock and ball control, rather than torture. There's a fine line there, and while I do not engage in kicking or stomping, I do find creative (also deliciously teasing and stimulating) ways to open first timers up to ball play and satisfy the vets... often without touching them.

yeah into stretchers and spreaders, cock rings, etc. I am wearing my 16oz chrome split collar ball weight as I type this.
As I've mentioned previously, you're perfect. :wink:

Reactions: Manranger10

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickMeatJacker http://www.lpsg.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
yeah into stretchers and spreaders, cock rings, etc. I am wearing my 16oz chrome split collar ball weight as I type this.

As I've mentioned previously, you're perfect. :wink:

My heart is all a flutter.... and my aching balls!

Reactions: Manranger10

deviantbear

Experimental Member
Media
I love CBT. I don't do pins or needles but love lots of clamps on my cock and ballsack, having my balls smacked and beaten, flattened in ball smashing devices, hot wax, cigar play on my cock and sack, getting smacked by hand, paddle, whip, getting kicked in the nuts with boots, love having my nuts paddled while i jack off going faster and harder till i blow my load. Getting cathed and having steel sounds used. I got into it in my teens and have loved it ever since.

Edgemilksub

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah guys have loads of stuff here 2 ... weights (around 10 split weights) & 10 leather ones / para's x 2 / ropes / sounds / grips / crushers / pullers - loads!!

Love working on a guys balls .. love pulling them manually as i wank him off and watching his face!

Horny!!
Very nice I like it

8_4_U

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or cock and ball torture?

I enjoy having my penis bound with leather/rope, restrained, wearing cockrings/cock straps/ball stretchers, having hot wax dripped on my cock/balls, running prickly objects that tickle against my cock and balls like a Whartenberg pinwheel!, and I enjoy whipping/paddling/slapping my cock and balls when I masturbate or have sex with a man.

I do not do this all the time everytime I j/o but I do enjoy it.

Anyone else enjoy this?
I enjoy cockrings, having my cock bound, balls pulled on, polishing the head, but not into having my balls punched or hurt. Not into pain.

Semper-Gumby

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
CBT is a great love of mine. I even made my own torture board to be used on me. You can’t bend twist or move out of the way of what is coming at you.
Having my balls tied and separated, then he takes a nice hard plastic paddle to them each separately and together. Riding crop strikes right to the head of my cock, minimum of 20 strikes at a time.
Then there is the cattle prod to the balls or to the head or both.
Another thing is a tense unit with 4 leads. Take the positive leads and put One on the head one on the balls. Then take the negative leads and put one on either side but directly on my ass hole turn it on and walk away.
Or his favorite thing is strapped to the cross legs spread with a spreader bar and use 2 floggers at the same time on my cock and balls. One strikes down as the other strikes up and so on. He like the way it makes my cock and balls “dance” for him. That is a minimum of 50 strikes for each flogger.
Needless to say we have a ton of other things we do, those are just some of the standard go to things.

Manranger10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or cock and ball torture?

I enjoy having my penis bound with leather/rope, restrained, wearing cockrings/cock straps/ball stretchers, having hot wax dripped on my cock/balls, running prickly objects that tickle against my cock and balls like a Whartenberg pinwheel!, and I enjoy whipping/paddling/slapping my cock and balls when I masturbate or have sex with a man.

I do not do this all the time everytime I j/o but I do enjoy it.

Anyone else enjoy this?
Love ball weights

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really love CBT. Having my balls squeezed, stretched, slapped, and (non-alliteratively) twisted. Really get off on rough play with my cock, too, though because it's so skinny, panic and freak out when it's "torqued", afraid when it's bent it'll snap. A few girls have done that. Love restraint, especially when my wife ties me spread-eagled on the bed. It's the sense of helplessness and vulnerability. The Lorena Bobbitt fear! I suppose there's a pain level but haven't reached it yet.

Not much experience with men. One of my roommates in college confided he was into sadism but no girls to work it on. So he practiced on me three or four times. We were both big guys: he was into body-building and I played football. It got pretty rough. However, as a guy, he was instinctively much more aware of limits, how far to go with something, more so than women. It was a different dynamic with a man than a woman -- the male-to-male dominance aspect, especially since he was much better hung, using that psychologically as part of the dominance and control.

Reactions: abattist