Anyone into gloryholes?

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm might be too much of a prude to actually try one...lol but I'd be lying if the thought has never crossed my mind. Its always been one of my fantasies. Just the idea of anonymously getting my dick worshiped and unloading arouses me.

WhoIsThisOne

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve always wanted to be a servicer in one. But alas.

I'm might be too much of a prude to actually try one...lol but I'd be lying if the thought has never crossed my mind. Its always been one of my fantasies. Just the idea of anonymously getting my dick worshiped and unloading arouses me.

Nice. But i Think your meat would be too big for that hole lol.

Reactions: canadian

stonerbonerxo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
9140FBCC-2FE1-4E0C-A018-940CDF242FCF.png
I fucking love gh, I always find the best cocksuckers thru em!! Had a regular one for a while before he moved, would make my meat burst with just his mouth.. what a talented guy. I’d stand there and let him edge me good before he’d drain my balls of all that pent up spunk

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just a few days ago went to a bookstore with some nice gloryholes. I was fed by 2 thick uncut cocks. The gloryholes at this location are large enough for the guy to put his balls through so the first guy had the most beautiful balls that he lifted and put into the hole for me to suck on also. He gave me a decent load. The second guy opted to keep his balls on his side but gave me a rather thick heavy load. I also able to get sucked off by a handsome young guy who alternated between sucking and stroking. I dropped a load thanks to the wonderful handjob the guy finished me with.
How about Club Houston is it open at
All?

DirtyKinkyboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Regina i Saskatchewan (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to find tons of glory holes to service all cocks of all shapes and sizes. in my ass and mouth. I want to make every cock i meet happy :) So if you want your cock pleasured with my mouth or ass. Message me and we can hook up

Ohiobi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Use to go with wife, beginning was all about her pleasure. We'd find a booth , get naked and would turn me on watching her service other men. Usually just blow jobs but occasionally she'd be fucked. If I had been drinking I'd receive a bj also. One especially buzzed evening we went with another couple we were friends with that we occasionally swapped with. Wife had told me he wanted to suck me but not while we were "alone" so they got in booth next to us. I put cock through and at first was her(knew because had before, recognized way being done) , but pretty quickly they changed. Wasn't greatest bj but was a huge turn on . Was always use to unknowns, but I knew him. After he swallowed I backed up. And wife told him through hole to put his through. He did and she started sucking him. We had talked about me sucking but I always chickend out. But this time I felt more comfortable trying. Putting my mouth over that head was strange at first. Immediately I tasted some precum, which I really liked. As I got more comfortable I started getting into it more. Hearing him moan just made me more excited. When he was about to cum could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. When he came it was huge amount, I gagged some but managed to not spit, and swallowed it. Actual taste i didn't like at all(still don't, but always swallow) . I love taste of precum though. Always seems much sweeter.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
tumblr_mxbdi2fldN1s48ytko4_250.gif

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I had to rate my experience on a 1-10 basis, I would rate my experience a 12.. Always get more than one person suckin my dick at a time (they take turns).. The most ever sharing my dick was 26 ( well they were going back and forth between me and this other black guy)... The most memorable was the guy who FaceTimed his friends “You guys have to see this dick”... Now some things for you to know:

1. The whole scenario of someone cutting your dixk or trying to inflict pain on your dick is pretty much false (although nothing is 100% )... You have no idea how many men and women love suckin and draining your dick of all it’s nut (they are addickted to suckin dick-they live for it). They don’t care how big or small u are.. they just want the nut..

2. As far as safety (Diseases) It’s more harmful to the giver than receiver (unless u have cuts on your dick)... If u suckin dick, brush you teeth well In advance so u won’t have cuts in your gums... Although many swallow, others drain u of all your nut then spit it out..

3. Be aware of the women at gloryholes, you may think it’s a woman but there are times there is a man in the booth with them... You may hear the woman talking and will see her hands but it’s the man suckin your dixk...

4. Be careful of men/women trying to do the switcheroo... U may think u are getting your dixk sucked but your dixk may be in the ass or pussy..

Have fun...

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to a bookstore with a female friend once. She loved the idea of gloryholes so we sat in a booth with a decent sized gloryhole. We left our door open so that the guys would see us in the booth together. Sure enough there were a few men that went over to the adjoining booth and locked their door and proceeded to watch flicks while rubbing their crotch which is the universal sign that they are expecting to get sucked off. Some of the guys asked if my female friend was sucking or if it would only be me. I said that we usually took turns but if they were only interested in her or me we would respect it. Almost all of the guys were cool with us taking turns. I think there was only one man that specified he wanted my female friend to suck him. She was not able to make him climax so she stopped and the man got down near the hole and asked me if I would finish him off so he could get home to his wife. I actually made all of the men cum that put their cocks through the gloryhole because my female friend didn't really have the stamina and she didn't want them to cum in her mouth. I was glad to oblige.

It's no surprise that a lot of married men go to bookstores with gloryholes for the sole purpose of getting a discreet blowjob through a hole where they can imagine it's anybody in the world servicing them. The fact that there was a female in the booth with me was enough to keep a steady flow of eager cocks coming through that hole.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The day will come when I pack a flask and a boom and head of for the local truck stop for the evening rush and accommodate what ever comes through the hole. On my side I've sucked and stroked and enjoyed cum in my mouth, over my face and by request my cock and balls. Likewise on the offering of my hard meat its been sucked and stroked and enjoyed. Some guys say its not possible to get fucked through a glory hole (in a solid partition) but have managed to be and to do just that, adds an extra something with a solid partition between but the pleasure of penetration is still there.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I first discovered the glory holes at the college campus. I was scared shitless the first time I noticed the glory hole and when I looked through the hole, I was greeted with a pair of eyes of an older college professor. I ran out of the bathroom that day, but the next day I was back and this time I wasn't scared. While I was in college, I visited those glory holes pretty much everyday. I sucked many dicks and got sucked many times.

A few years later, my best friend took me to my first adult bookstore. I was hooked! A few years later, I started working at one of the local adult bookstores. The first time I worked there, I worked by myself at nights and I sucked plenty of dick. The second time I worked there was a few years later and I worked there for another 2 years. This time, they had 2 guys working each night. There was one other gay man that worked there and he was as big of a cocksucker as I was. He was also the manager's pet, so he could do nothing wrong. The nights him and I worked together, it was always a race to get to the back to suck dick. But the other nights I worked, the 5 other guys were all straight and they hated going back there. So we had an agreement, I go play in the back all I wanted (during the shift and my off nights) and they didn't care what I did as long as I cleaned the booth area on the nights I worked. This was the time I started getting into anal too. So I was now I was sucking lots of dick and getting fucked occasionally too.

When I stopped working there, I started working another night job. So I would hang out in the adult bookstores during the day and work at night. I was amazed by the crowd during the day. Lots of straight guys, married guys and some really hot college students. I was hanging out at the bookstore pretty much every day. Eventually the bookstore with the best glory holes closed down. And the bookstore I used to work at was sold to a corporation that tore down all the walls in the building and rebuilt everything. The new booth area was smaller and had no glory holes. They did add 1 glory hole a few years later, but it is very small and low to the ground, so it makes it hard to use. With no glory holes in the area, this led me to start my own glory hole at my place. I did very well when Craigslist was still around. But when they stopped the personal ads, I started advertising on different websites. It is very hit and miss. I do have some regular guys that stop by. They are always fun. I do get some hot guys that will stop by, I love servicing them.

I've been hosting at my own glory hole for 8 years now and I've had a few small problems. Most of the time, the problem is guys not showing up after they ask to come over. No big deal, I just invite another guy over. But twice, I did that and ended up with both guys showing up at the same time. The first time, the both guys were okay with it. They both took turns being sucked by me. The second time, the one guy wasn't okay with it, but he was cool about it. He just zipped up and left.

The only big problems I have had was two different times I had a guy come over and he was drunk. He got super aggressive and ripped the glory hole down. Turns out both times was the same guy (I didn't realize it at first), but they happened 5 years apart.

I've been playing through glory holes for 30 years now. Anonymous sex through a glory hole is the hottest thing for me. Nothing is completely anonymous, I always have a very good idea who the guy on the other side is. I've never caught a STI. Sex through a glory hole is not any riskier than any other type of sex with another person. You NEVER know if they have something or not. And in those 30 years, I have never seen or heard of somebody getting their dick cut or stabbed or poked with a needle.

Last edited by a moderator: