Anything on Coach_kellz?

TeeJee19

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He’s hot to me and I fk with his personality. I want to sub to his OF but I need to see a preview first. He doesn’t have any teasers on Twitter and it looks like he doesn’t post that often on OF, ugh. :|

I know his OF bio says no “full nudity” but I wonder if there is artistic nudity since he does/did model. It would be sooo wack for him to post the same stuff from IG on OF lol.

ButtDeep

Expert Member
Media
He’s hot to me and I fk with his personality. I want to sub to his OF but I need to see a preview first. He doesn’t have any teasers on Twitter and it looks like he doesn’t post that often on OF, ugh. :|

I know his OF bio says no “full nudity” but I wonder if there is artistic nudity since he does/did model. It would be sooo wack for him to post the same stuff from IG on OF lol.
Yes but the captions talking about nudes and shower

Reactions: TeeJee19

TeeJee19

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
His OF definitely trash.

I subbed and unsubbed so quickly! There’s absolutely zero nudity, not even suggestive pics. There’s one (out of the shower) vid but you see nothing but his chest from the side. Wack! He even has ppl calling him out in his comments lmao. Such a shame because this guy could actually blow up on OF. I honestly don’t understand why he even has an OF. I wish I would have grabbed some of his bullshit content because dudes like this (those who act like they’re doing everyone a favor by having an OF) deserve to have ALL of their content leaked :) :)