are orgasms better

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bighomey said:
i was wondering if for the ladies orgasms are better/stronger with bigger penis? if so what sizes

Well its just different because it fill u all up in girth...bigger can be better for me when its a "good nice" girth.

But my stronger orgasm are with the ones that can penetrate me to the tilt without hurting me, have the angle and other few details too....than many sizes can do it and very well done !!!!:biggrin1: :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, here I am having a little bout of insomnia (didn't get laid tonight:mad: :wink: ) and I figured I'd look through some old threads. Not sure how this one slipped past me but here goes. YES, the guy's size is a factor in my orgasm! If the guy is on the large side it makes it easier for me to cum and also easier for me to cum harder :tongue: . This would not be the case for women who have external clitoral orgasms - for them size wouldn't really play into it. I tend to have internal orgasms both G-spot and clitoral (via tugging of my labia) and for both kinds the size helps, especially girth :biggrin1: . If a guy is average or smaller in the size dept. I can often still orgasm but it takes a LOT more work, as in adjusting positions and involving fingers and such. If the guy is bigger, especially girthwise, the extra work isn't really necessary because I can usually cum just from the thrusting action. As for what size, my ideal is usually 7-8 long by 5-6 thick.
Great! Now I'm getting horny and I REALLY won't be able to sleep. See what you did?

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Just what my partners say: 7-8 x 5-6, luckily for me my 7.75 x 5.5 fits the bill. Seriously, it is the girth that does it every time, touches the sides and so on, just as Studhunter says. A well-licked pussy and clit, lots of finger work and teasing with the head, followed by slow penetration, gradually speeding up. Some really shuddering/noisy orgasms in my experience. Nothing better, never fails!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bighomey said:
i was wondering if for the ladies orgasms are better/stronger with bigger penis? if so what sizes
Whether the answer is yes or no, it is absolutely vital that you understand this: the answer for every woman will be the same, because women are all alike.