Are Persian men big in the pants?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
How do you know there aren't different averages between races?

Because he's used the search function and read the 6008 threads on this topic?

Look I know some people think the emphatic 'no' posters, like myself, are all being terribley PC and such but seriously - this site is read and posted to by 1000's of people (even ten's of 1000's over the years) - of all races, creeds and colours - and these 1000's of people have AN ENORMOUS amount of combined sexual experience between them - with partners of all races, creeds and colours. The combined number of cocks seen by the members of the board is probably in the MILLIONS!! And yet EVERY single time this race / cock size issue comes up the OVERWHELMING consensus is that race is NOT A DETERMINING FACTOR for cock size.

Those that want to believe it will always believe it and you can find a study to prove / disprove anything - I prefer to judge by my own experiences and the practical experience of others - and the vast majority here say 'no'

D

deleted13797

I don't know. I see a lot of threads where people feel the need to insist over and over there's no difference but when it comes to experience, it's a mixed bag. One thing that I think is very useful is condom sizes in different countries. Korea and Japan have condoms significantly smaller than those in America.

I don't know. I see a lot of threads where people feel the need to insist over and over there's no difference but when it comes to experience, it's a mixed bag. One thing that I think is very useful is condom sizes in different countries. Korea and Japan have condoms significantly smaller than those in America.

Yeah, I noticed that as well in Japan, and I think that says a lot regardless of what the "consensus" is on this forum.

I am of Thai descent and my size is definitely decent (7 1/2 at best), but I can´t deny that any of the other Asians I´ve been with have been considerably small. (I´ve only been with one Asian, Thai in fact, that was huge, and it was around 9 inches)

Does that mean that all Asians? Of course not! However, I think many people try to avoid making those generalizations because it seems to make one´s race superior (as if cock size showed superiority; some of the guys who have the biggest cocks can´t even seem to get it erect, so penetration is a struggle), but I don´t think it would be farfetched to say that one´s race can have more men that have larger members than another.

B_Edward Yawn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Persian men generally tend to be average in length but are usually very thick. They are not very long. Most of the ones I have seen and talked to are between 5 and 5.5 inches when erect. They have good circumference though and very nice circumcisions. Arab men are bigger than Persian.

Reactions: jshine868

bob2001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly people, stereotypes determine nothing. size has to do with individual genetics, not race.

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
Very nice! Beautiful cock.

I see the Greek gene is recessive in you. LOL. I love Greek men, but I have yet to meet a hung one.

Now, North African... yes! Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Liberia, Egypt. WOW! Have seen some massive tools. Especially Egypt and Morocco.

Middle East is a mixed bag (outside of N. Africa).

I honestly think it is time you took a trip to Greece and face reality!:biggrin1:

mavado

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
middle eastern man have dark skinned dicks , but most of them are not bigger than average.
Altough there is one turkish guy i saw who had an (based on what i saw ) 12" long and 4" wide dick which totally amazed me.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Bush administration has obtained intelligence establishing that Persians have tiny little weenies. It will be using this fact to make the case for an invasion of Iran.

We also have intelligence that the average Moroccan penis is 12" long—flaccid. So we're not tangling with those guys.