Are you a big tease?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t really know why, but i love to tease, i can hold out until i`m literly jumped on, and my cloths are ripped from my body. Does anyone else like to tease? Also, is this a bad thing?:rolleyes:

lafever

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I had the patience and sexual ability to tease.

I start off with good intentions to slowly tease , then I get excited and loose the plot and eventually end up the one being teased gagging to be fucked.

x

Honey

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i must say i do....as much man can tease a woman since i consider it more typical for ladies.Also i dont see anything bad in there lafever,nothin' wrong with puttin your brains and body on fire.
Personally i like very much to be teased and really enjoying it *nods*

And Wildhoney LMAO.....i see patience is not on top of your skills :biggrin1: LOL

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep. In fact, I can't recall ever being the one to make the "first" move in any physical encounter. It's always been fascinating to play...taunting, toying with reactions, surrepetitiously daring a woman to jump over whatever barriers she's built up around herself and just go for it.

I don't get to practice nearly as much anymore...but I still tease the Mrs. mercilessly from time to time. I like to keep her guessing. :tongue:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually am a big tease. I dunno why... I usually am scared to go through with it with many women, and would rather have them as friends... but I love to talk dirty until they blush.