Are you a selfkicker?

D_Andy Asskicker

Account Disabled
Media
Obviously, for most of us, the reason for putting up your own pics here is to show off and share your pride with others. But do you actually get excited by watching your own cock? I have to admit that it's a great turn-on for me to watch my own cock ejaculating on video. What are your opinions about this and did you ever masturbate on your own image or video?

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I've done it and seeing my own cock on cam gets me hard. It might jut be the idea that someone is watching me but it gets me real hard real quick

D

deleted136887

I love my cock. I love watching it operate, seeing it in a mirror gets me hard.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
definitely gets me hard to see my own cock inpics or video. I also get rock hard knowing another dude is checking mine out. I like the idea of being able to compare and chat with another dude about size, stc.

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love watching my cock cum and have many videos and still pictures of my cumshots. I often look at them while jacking off and cum.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I like looking at my own cock and watching it cum. I also like, during intercourse, watching it slide in and out.
I too, am into watching myself during intercourse. I love seeing my dick slide in and out. I'm always pushing to see just how far I can pull out without slipping out. As for masturbating, I always do it in front of a mirror. It's a real turn-on!!

D_Delbert Dingdong

Experimental Member
Media
Seeing as I've been called "the biggest they have seen" by a few girls (One said that he pussy was sore the next day), I get hot for my own cock. I love it, and I wish I could share with so many other people. This site helped me regain so much lost confidence.

I sometimes imagine how certain girls would react to my cock.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also like, during intercourse, watching it slide in and out.

Yes, that I like, it makes me even hornier.

However, masturbating to pics or vids of myself actually does not turn me on in the slightest. Doesn't turn me off either, but I see myself jerking all the time, I want to see pix and vids of other huge cocks that I don't see all the time! lol

I do totally enjoy thinking about the fact that other guys are looking at my pics and vids while they get off...that's the exhibitionist in me I guess.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And most of the rest of us, too, Pieter!
I guess I need more self-love. When I look at my pics, I only think how I need to improve how I look. :confused: I get about as turned on from my pics as I would accidentally walking in on old Aunt Sally in the crapper taking a dump the morning after Thanksgiving.

It's fun to know that I can turn myself on at moments when I'm browsing through my pictures :rolleyes:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
And most of the rest of us, too, Pieter!
I guess I need more self-love. When I look at my pics, I only think how I need to improve how I look. :confused: I get about as turned on from my pics as I would accidentally walking in on old Aunt Sally in the crapper taking a dump the morning after Thanksgiving.

To be honest... I constantly think of what I have to improve.
The thing that makes me horny when watching my pics is the thought of being horny like I was in the pics... :redface: