Aron piper

samuelviana700

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is not straight, I read on a reputable celebrity website here in Brazil that states that Aron is bisexual because he came out in an interview on a Spanish radio and this website is well known for its reliable sources, it never spread any misinformation

BanksySon13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is not straight, I read on a reputable celebrity website here in Brazil that states that Aron is bisexual because he came out in an interview on a Spanish radio and this website is well known for its reliable sources, it never spread any misinformation
Well, that'd be great, but where's the interview then?

majito2075

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I said it before. there's an interview with him and Manuel Rios where the interviewer asks if they have felt discriminated because of their sexual preferences, Aron whispers, insinuates that it is not the question for him and gives the word to Manuel, he ain't gay/bi...

Reactions: gr8tu

samuelviana700

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I said it before. there's an interview with him and Manuel Rios where the interviewer asks if they have felt discriminated because of their sexual preferences, Aron whispers, insinuates that it is not the question for him and gives the word to Manuel, he ain't gay/bi...
He's not, that's just a misinterpretation of what Aron said. I don't find the link to the interview but if there are reliable sources saying that he is bi it's because he is.

samuelviana700

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh, honey, I hope you understand Spanish because this video has no subtitles

Video here (5:55)
Humor? Joke? why should a site or perhaps other sites about famous so reliable lie about it? does not make sense. Spoil your reputation for what? even if it were true, at least the Manu is not.