Ptolemy
Superior Member
Yeah. He posted it on Instagram last week. It was probably shot even earlier, and his birthday is today.The shoot?
Yeah. He posted it on Instagram last week. It was probably shot even earlier, and his birthday is today.The shoot?
Yessss, oh how I wish Asher was bi and got together with Joshhe and joshua rush would make a nice couple.
Where were those screenshots from?Hopefully he posts more hot photoshoots. But now we just have to be happy with what we have.
The account is @asherangels on IG.Where were those screenshots from?
I just looked at his main, didn't check his second accountThe account is @asherangels on IG.
Pretty sure he’s not. He seems like a horny guy.Virginity vote: yes he is or no he isn't? Anddddd go...
I vote and hope/believe yesVirginity vote: yes he is or no he isn't? Anddddd go...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.