Ashley Ward: Silvefox daddy

gilgamesh52

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So much respect for Ashley. Got the attention, went for it and gave everyone what they want. He is a damn fine looking man and deserves to make the coin for his OF. Unlike his gay baiting son who never gives up the goods. Three cheers for the real man
Everybody wins. And yes, it wouldn’t be surprising if his son’s subs start to drop when he looks tame and safe by comparison.

ukfunboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everybody wins. And yes, it wouldn’t be surprising if his son’s subs start to drop when he looks tame and safe by comparison.
I'm surprised anyone pays for anything he posts. It is all the same teasing regardless of platform. He has well and truly been upstaged by his father. Of the two of them I am very pleased it is Ashley who decided to go for it as he is definitely an incredibly handsome DILF

rakkasei

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm surprised anyone pays for anything he posts. It is all the same teasing regardless of platform. He has well and truly been upstaged by his father. Of the two of them I am very pleased it is Ashley who decided to go for it as he is definitely an incredibly handsome DILF
and there are hundreds of guys like Jacob on OF, Ashley offers something that not many others are offering.