Asian Bros

dirtydirty23

Experimental Member
Media
Viet/Thai here. Love being asian and fucking those tight pussy. Another thing is people think i'm so proper and respectable, always get those older women! some fun shit man.

Reactions: 1119457

vinnyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Plus I started this thread based on my own perspective of term "Asians".
In any math questions, the variables are always stated as integers, positive numbers, real numbers etc. You can argue that it's not an integer or a positive but that's not part of your solution. You are suppose to solve the question with the given criteria.

In this case the objection is to acknowledge the Asian community on LPSG with the criteria of Asian = yellow skin.

I propose the following definition for Asians:

Definition. Let H be the set of all human beings. We define the subset "A" as the asian group naturally provided with the following properties:
- the complementary "nonA" in H (white, black, red...) is still in A (still human);
- every element of A has a very small/tiny determinant;
- when composing an element a of A with an element w of nonA, w is aways dominant and a is submissive before w.

Theorem. Asian = Geek
Proof. (I found a wonderful proof for this proposition, but the margin on this webpage was too small for me to write it).

tattooedblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just to set it straight.
Local teachers in China actually teach the children that westeners have white skin, africans have black skin and asians have yellow skin. (dont argue this point with me, i'm just telling it how it is, whether i agree with it or not is irrelevant)
I've had children coming up and comparing my skin to posters that the teacher has.
Yellow skin is not deemed an offensive term in China and although some people are taught that yellow skin = asian thats not necessarily true... but for arguments sake, i understand what ddazndd is getting at.