Asian Penises

hungcaliguy

Just Browsing
Media
my last gf told me that she'd been with an asian guy that had a 3 inch "penis," fully hard.

how the fuck do you have sex with THAT?!

it must go something like this:

*pump, slip out, put back in. pump, slip out, put back in. etc., etc.*

i know a 27 year old asian girl that lost her virginity to another asian guy with a 3 inch fully hard "penis."

she said the ONLY way they could get it in AT ALL was for her to mount him and do the splits on top of him.

and THEN they could barely even move at all, or else it wold slip out.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my last gf told me that she'd been with an asian guy that had a 3 inch "penis," fully hard. how the fuck do you have sex with THAT?!

I would suggest you don't worry about it. To each his own. Where I go to the gym I've seen plenty of Asian guys over the years, and I've never seen one that had to be ashamed of his length. Moreover, I have seen some very nice Asian cocks.

hungcaliguy

Just Browsing
Media
I would suggest you don't worry about it. To each his own. Where I go to the gym I've seen plenty of Asian guys over the years, and I've never seen one that had to be ashamed of his length. Moreover, I have seen some very nice Asian cocks.

we obviously don't go to the same gym, or chain of gyms, for that matter.

i've noticed that regardless of ethnicity, most men seem to be pretty much equal (while flaacid) in the gym, the asians however, have not.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
we obviously don't go to the same gym, or chain of gyms, for that matter.

i've noticed that regardless of ethnicity, most men seem to be pretty much equal (while flaacid) in the gym, the asians however, have not.

Awwhhh poor you hungcaliguy, you have been very unlucky then, to have been a magnet for small asian penises, if you want to be lucky and see the real average asian penis size, I suggest you visit Japan if you haven't been there before, go to Tokyo and visit the Ooedo Onsen Monogatari bathhouse, you will see the average there way above international standards :D But thats only if you really give a damn about other peoples penis anyway since you are straight.

For myself, I must say for Asian penises, I like the Japaneses (mainly because Im part Japanese myself and something about a fundoshi and penis just makes it sexier)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you to be lucky and see the real average asian penis size, I suggest you visit Japan if you haven't been before, go to Tokyo and visit the Ooedo Onsen Monogatari bathhouse, you will see the average there way above international standards

Interestingly, I have been told the same thing by a guy who has been to japan on business. He visited some onsens while he was there.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interestingly, I have been told the same thing by a guy who has been to japan on business. He visited some onsens while he was there.

Yea, where else can you find more Asian penises to really know other than being in a country full of Asians.

Since apparently most of the Asians penis outside of Asia tends to be the smaller ones, than that must mean the average size for penis size in Asian countries has gone up because all the Asian with small penises have migrated outside of Asia :p Not a bad theory huh?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since apparently most of the Asians penis outside of Asia tends to be the smaller ones, than that must mean the average size for penis size in Asian countries has gone up because all the Asian with small penises have migrated outside of Asia :p Not a bad theory huh?

I have read factual studies that suggest size can decrease with ethnic mixing.
There was a European study that found pure bred Norwegians to average half an inch longer than those who had mixed with other races. (No this isn't meant to be a racist comment). Thats an 8% difference. Doesn't sound like much, but if I were 8% shorter in height I would 5'-6" tall instead of 6'.
That is a lot for an overall average.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have read factual studies that suggest size can decrease with ethnic mixing.
There was a European study that found pure bred Norwegians to average half an inch longer than those who had mixed with other races. (No this isn't meant to be a racist comment). Thats an 8% difference. Doesn't sound like much, but if I were 8% shorter in height I would 5'-6" tall instead of 6'.
That is a lot for an overall average.

Hmm interesting study but I wonder what is the confidence level of these results, how big are the sample sizes, how do they select their candidate for survey, measuring techniques etc. There is no such thing as as pure bred Norwegian nowadays anyway, almost all Norwegians are mixed with the Sami people, if not Swedish, Danes, or Finns. Well that is of course unless the study was done prior to 1100s just before the Norsk start mixing with the rest of Europe.

I go to a school with 80% of the pupil are Norwegian nationals, but I don't think there is one who will truely call themselve a 'pure bred'. Have you ever seen the book 'Penis Atlas" by Norwegian Sexologists Esben Esther Pirelli Benestad, et al? I have a copy at home, and all the specimens they have in that atlas is supposingly as Norwegian as you can get, but I was a bit dissapointed to find out Norwegian seems to be in the rather small scale (the smallest they have in the sample is like 1" and the biggest is only about 8") and funny thing is the 8" was Norwegian of mixed race (mix with black I think)

Im one truly mixed race here, Im as mix as one can get, people talk about racism, but I find the racism towards half caste or more mix people even alot harsher with names like mud, mongrol etc. These studies is of course interesting, but the basis of the reasoning of this study is rather racist, and hence could be very biased as well if the way the sample their sources or conduct their study. But be interesting if you can tell us where did you read this study from, by whom it was conducted, etc? (words from grapevines are more powerful than facts sometimes)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I ever run across that study again, I'll post a link. I found it during a internet search on "penis size". I don't remember the specific search filters I used. I don't know how accurate it was. Probably not very accurate if it was like most penis size studies.

I haven't heard of that book by the Norwegian sexologist. It does sound interesting, and I have found excerpts from it online.

I have noticed that a lot of studies done in more ethnically pure regions don't have the extremes of size. Unlike those done in the US, which is very diverse ethnically.

I have also read (don't know how accurate) that the ancient Vikings were very concerned about size. Maybe that's my problem, Norwegians are small, and they are worried about it. That would explain a lot...

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, the videos of Asiankok are impressive -- probably the biggest Asian cock I've ever seen. Thanks.
However I have to agree with the earlier poster, that I have seen some Asian with miniscule penises -- the kind that are entirely receded into pubic hair.
Of the several Asians I've had sex with, most were just about average 5-7 inches, one was really tiny.
I'm also going to dispute the well-hung guy who posted about Japan. I've been there, and checked out the baths. The guys are definitely smaller on average than westerners. In fact, I didn't see anyone bigger than average, and nothing like the big guy in that vid posted above.