Asians with Big Dicks

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Aaah, you see, that's where we differ buddy. I stopped expecting this sort of thing just by looking at people. Unless I am allowed to slip my hand into their pants and get a good feel for it, I just assume all men are hung 6.5 inches, and that's being generous. I don't assume black men are hung nor any other sexual stereotype about people because I've been proved wrong way too many times. Many big over 6 foot tall guys have smaller than average dicks, I've seen it. A large cock is rare no matter what shape or color a man is.
Okay, well there's your survey. Is that scientific?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, well there's your survey. Is that scientific?
Here's something scientific: A study in Italy by Ponchietti et al found a "correlation" between penis and body size. The sample size, 325, was small though. See enlarged text below. Jerry, this study was discussed on R/L about a year ago and thus might be in the back of your mind.
OBJECTIVE: The knowledge of normal variations in the size of male external genitalia is of considerable interest to several disciplines. We carried out an extensive study in young Italian males to provide estimates of normal variations of penile dimensions. METHODS: The penile length in flaccid and stretched states and the penile circumference were measured in a random group of 3,300 young men aged 17-19 years and free from endocrine disorders and from congenital or acquired abnormalities of the penis. In a random sample of 325 subjects of the same set of people, penile length and circumference were also correlated with weight and height. Statistical analysis was performed with the Sperman test, because our data were not normally distributed as tested by the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test (p < 0.01). RESULTS: The median values of penile dimensions recorded in the present study are flaccid length 9.0 cm, flaccid circumference, at the middle of the shaft, 10.0 cm, and stretched length 12.5 cm. We also observed that the penile dimensions are highly correlated with height and weight. CONCLUSIONS: Since penile length and circumference correlate with anthropometric parameters such as weight and height, we suggest to consider themselves as two bodily measures which display a wide extent of normal variability along the general population.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here's something scientific: A study in Italy by Ponchietti et al found a "correlation" between penis and body size. The sample size, 325, was small though. See enlarged text below. Jerry, this study was discussed on R/L about a year ago and thus might be in the back of your mind.
OBJECTIVE: The knowledge of normal variations in the size of male external genitalia is of considerable interest to several disciplines. We carried out an extensive study in young Italian males to provide estimates of normal variations of penile dimensions. METHODS: The penile length in flaccid and stretched states and the penile circumference were measured in a random group of 3,300 young men aged 17-19 years and free from endocrine disorders and from congenital or acquired abnormalities of the penis. In a random sample of 325 subjects of the same set of people, penile length and circumference were also correlated with weight and height. Statistical analysis was performed with the Sperman test, because our data were not normally distributed as tested by the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test (p < 0.01). RESULTS: The median values of penile dimensions recorded in the present study are flaccid length 9.0 cm, flaccid circumference, at the middle of the shaft, 10.0 cm, and stretched length 12.5 cm. We also observed that the penile dimensions are highly correlated with height and weight. CONCLUSIONS: Since penile length and circumference correlate with anthropometric parameters such as weight and height, we suggest to consider themselves as two bodily measures which display a wide extent of normal variability along the general population.

That's very interesting SteveHd, but w/o further information I'll take it under advisement. Not being difficult or anything, but to go on just an abstract is foolish. Methodology is a huge issue in the scientific community. Don't have a clue as to how they measured the guys, was it just one person doing the measuring or several people? Were they consistent? Did daily or ambient temperature affect penis size? Was measuring done in one day or over several days? Was there a control group? How did they find these guys? Body mass would definitely be a correlation if there is extra subcutaneous fat deposits in front of the pubic bone, it would skew the results if the ruler wasn't pressed to the bone. etc. etc. these would be just some of the questions that I would have about this study. I also agree with you that 325 is a rather small sample size... that's practically the same as mine :rolleyes:. Another issue is the repeatably of a study, if another group of peers did the same thing spec by spec to the original study and were able to come up with the same results, then it would be more legitimate. Until then, it is just an unproven hypothesis.

you're cuter than something. I was trying to think of a good comparison that wouldn't sound too cute or whatever. Very attractive guy.

Well, at least that's ONE thing we can agree upon. Yeah, he's a hottie and a yummy cock too.

Reactions: CupcakePrince13

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not being difficult or anything, but to go on just an abstract is foolish.
Because it goes counter to your mindset? I give this credence over anecdotal experiences.

About the 325: It was statistical selection from the larger group of 3,300. The 3,300 were Italian Army inductees and the measurements were mandatory. Solders have to follow orders. Thus "self-selection bias" isn't a factor. Researchers did the measurements during the induction physicals.

Did you notice it was published in a peer-reviewed professional journal, European Urology?

Reactions: Chitown Blue

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Because it goes counter to your mindset? I give this credence over anecdotal experiences.

About the 325: It was statistical selection from the larger group of 3,300. The 3,300 were Italian Army inductees and the measurements were mandatory. Solders have to follow orders. Thus "self-selection bias" isn't a factor. Researchers did the measurements during the induction physicals.

Did you notice it was published in a peer-reviewed professional journal, European Urology?

No, not because it goes counter to my mindset, it's simply what all of my science teachers and professors have taught me in school concerning proper research.

Also, the additional information you just gave, concerning Italian Army inductees is not information I was privy to. The link you gave was for a pay site and only listed the abstract, it did not allow access to the full article. Secondly, it doesn't matter if it's in the journal of European Urology if I don't have access to the full write-up, I am not going to change my mind based on one article's abstract. And no, I am not going to pay USD$25 to read the article. Thank you very much.

You also seem to expect me to change my tune on the merits of one localized article? That's rubbish. If you are serious about this discussion I ask you to bring more to the table. Over the years I have probably read about 12 or more full journal articles (probably more) concerning this issue debunking all the common myths. I'm not a urologist nor do I loose sleep at night over this so that's why the arbitrary number. Now, How do you expect me to disregard all of that for one measly abstract? I'm open minded, not gullible.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have the article to hand and, indeed, I may only have viewed the abstract. They did not measure erect length but stretched flaccid length, which correlates at about r=0.95 with erect length from other studies.

The problem with correlations is that most people do not understand how to interpret them. Yes, there is a correlation between height and penis length but that does not mean that all tall guys are well hung or all short guys have mini-dicks. But, generally speaking, bigger guys have bigger dicks and smaller guys have smaller dicks. It doesn't imply any causal link. It may be something to do with diet, genetics, hormone levels or goodness knows whatever reason.

Even if the correlation between height and erection length was 0.90, all that you can deduce is that 81% or thereabouts of men conform to the expectation that body size goes with penis size. But about 19% of men will be exceptions to the "rule". About 1 in 5 men have disproportionately small or large dicks. Anyone would find it easy enough to experience Asians (a very mixed ethnic category) with large erections or any other ethnic group or examples of men with small dicks.

BTW On this site we are dealing with the top 5% (or less) of penis sizes in the population - an exceptional group.

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
&#0;I suspect even less than the top 5%. Anyway, on the internet, practically EVERYBODY has a big cock.... :•)

I personally doubt that a guy's height has diddily squat to do with his penile dimensions. And I know I've read of surveys over the years that bore that out, the Italian adventure notwithstanding.

There are plenty of short guys on these boards. Donk, for instance, is 5'5" and sports an 11" joystick. I'm 5'7" and am just short of 10". My best friend was about 6'6" and was, as he put it, "tiny". I think it's a genetic trait that has nada to do with any other physical characteristic.

What's that got to do with the Chinese? er....I'm working on it.....

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
musclebutt2, for the record, I haven't seen the full article and I didn't expect you to pay $25 for it. For the record, I'm neutral about penis-to-body correlations. It's plausible but unproven. The Ponchietti article backs my position.

Everything you've posted to this thread so far is anecdotal or hearsay. You've mentioned "full journal articles" you've read. That means nothing to me or the other readers. Show us original research in the form of a link to published literature. An abstract would be good enough for me if it's a peer-reviewed professional journal. My guess is you can't back what you believe.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
musclebutt2, for the record, I haven't seen the full article and I didn't expect you to pay $25 for it. For the record, I'm neutral about penis-to-body correlations. It's plausible but unproven. The Ponchietti article backs my position.

Everything you've posted to this thread so far is anecdotal or hearsay. You've mentioned "full journal articles" you've read. That means nothing to me or the other readers. Show us original research in the form of a link to published literature. An abstract would be good enough for me if it's a peer-reviewed professional journal. My guess is you can't back what you believe.

Fair enough, I'll do some research later and post any links I find.

B_ITG_DDR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have also never seen a hung asian. Is there anyone on LPSG who is 100% asian and over, say, 7 inches?

loggerheadtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have also never seen a hung asian. Is there anyone on LPSG who is 100% asian and over, say, 7 inches?

Your comment would be more informative if you provided some context for "have never seen". Exactly where and for how long have you been looking?

I'm not Asian, but having lived most of my adult life in East Asia, i can assure you there are Chinese, Korean and Japanese men who sport more than 7 inches, sometimes quite a lot more.

And there appear to be a number of Asian men in the group that fit that description. You can locate their profiles by searching for threads discussing "Asian penis" and such ... Cheers!

Nonahnope

Just Browsing
Media
I read in an article once that the size of a man's penis has a direct correlation to the size of a women's vagina size. Asian men's penis are generally average because asian women's vagina are usually smaller than other ethnicities. Black women's vagina's are bigger, therefore, black men have larger penises...You get the point. This seems to hold true as cross cultural breeding has only recently, relatively speaking, become a normal thing. We evolve and adapt to our surroundings.

I have been with white men (has smallest and largest penis I have seen), black men, asian men and hispanic men (but not nearly close to 10,000 in total like someone else mentioned before...wow! But no judgement from me.). I am 100% asian and in general, I am the same size or larger to those I have had sexual relations with. Many have told me that I have a nice sized penis and honestly, I do. I wouldn't consider myself HUNG but definitely bigger than average. If someone were to ask me if i were hung, has a big penis, etc,... I would probably respond by saying, depending on the situation, "I am comfortable with my size" or "I have a nice sized penis".

Anyway, I've seen penises that look larger than they really are as well as smaller then they really are. There are exceptions to MOST things...

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... Our average size is indeed smaller than others but the key word is AVERAGE. Thus it doesn't mean that ALL asians have small penises, it's not a hard concept to grasp.

Gulp! After looking at your pics, ddazndd, I know exactly which hard concept I'd like to grasp!

But seriously... Wait a minute... I was being serious!

OK, I've seen, (or more...hehe), several hundred Asian men, from Pacific Rim origins, with hardons, being the West Coast tramp that I am, and those that were over 5"-6" have been a rare sighting. That, luckily for me, does not interfer with my appreciation of a man's proportions and the beauty that he is... as most of them were small in stature as well. I enjoy the "Variety is the Spice of Life" concept, which has no limits. I accept racial differences as a wonderful thing, even when it comes to cock sizes. Let's get over it and enjoy it.

If you think I'm adding to the stereotypes here, well, let me add another one. In my experience, Asian men tend to have, on average, proportionately larger, mushroom-like glans (cockheads), than other races... and that is a hot thing in my book.

I have always wondered if cultural differences, such as modesty, play a huge role in who is showing off, online or at sexual meeting grounds, even in the sexually-less-inhibited Melting Pot of North America.

There are exceptions to every rule of course. Definitely, in my experiences with Asian men... (Onan waxes nostalgically over his uncut, thickly hung, Philipino, summertime boyfriend in College, that fucking hot Japanese Landscape Architect he met at the Baths in Vancouver, and the 6 foot 7" tall Korean basketball coach he had many a swell time with in San Jose...)

Onan

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Say, are there asians with big dicks (6+ inches)? Do anyone have pictures?
I get the sense it'll be a little harder to find these pics, mainly because the majority of us use english-language websites, rather than 'asian'-language websites.

any help would be appreciated. thanks.

there is no such thing as a big dicked asian unless 4 inchs make you holler!