Ask a straight man: do you taste your precum?

D

deleted892921

I enjoy tasting it when I'm jerking off, definitely turns me on.

As others have said, I often like the idea of tasting my cum when I'm masturbating, however once I've actually finished that fades away and doesn't seem as appealing.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight guys-

Do you taste your precum while jacking off or having sex?

If so, why? - eg, you like the taste, to turn your partner on, it makes you even more horny

If you do, do you also like eating your cum or just your precum?
I've tasted my precum while jacking off because I was horny & curious.

jerkoffjono

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I do this all the time! I pre quite a bit and every minute or so will have a huge blob dripping out the tip so I normally lick that up. Sometimes leave it as lube but it seems like a waste ;) and like other people have been saying, I don't normally taste my cum because once I've blown the urge is gone. It's normally only after I've been jerking with someone that I'll taste it

Cass Jenner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh god, i love it so much. Always have done and the more that comes out the more excited I get and I lap it up and smear it on my nipples.
When playing with GF she often gets it all on her fingers and gently puts them to my mouth so I can taste it, and I'll do the same with her.

Reactions: Mickey1234

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
j
Big dick pilot we live right by dfw tried to message you but won't let me.

Dallas_Wifey, you live near DFW airport? My Texas home is near as well.

And you listed your "stats as 34-24-46"? So to clarify...your chest is 34", your waist 24", and your bottom 46"?

As the old song said..."Fat bottom girls make the world go round..." LOL

And I am uncircumcised...as that is a preference you want. Though when I get erect I grow so big and my skin stretches so tight and hard it appears I am circumcised.

And for the thread...I cum precum huge amounts...and can easily lick it drooling out and running down my shaft. But that would be "stealing"...it is meant for a size queen woman to like and enjoy.

What size are you looking for in circumference...length? Ideal size? Too big would be how thick around and too long is irrelevant...give a size queen only the inches she can take and enjoy and the rest is just extra have inches that don't fit inside...so the circumference is the ideal or the deal breaker.

Email me her on lpsg Dallas_Wifey.

Last edited:

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I love the taste of my "dick honey". But, I seem to be producing less as the years go by. When I was in my teens and twenties, I used to put a paper towel in my briefs so I wouldn't leak through my pants, Back then, I sometimes made dick honey on soft, just thinking dirty thoughts.

When my gf and I fuck and I want her to lick it off of my chest. Some times it gets in my mouth. I mean I have tried it be fore. It's not too bad really. But I like pussy more lol

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just don't think anyone should ask a partner to do something you would not do/try yourself. Just as your sex partner should only ask you to do for/to them what they would would not do for/to you. Body fluid being body fluids. Not doing this would not be treating partners in a manner they should be treated. IMHO

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I precum a lot.. so much that I have never needed lube, i leak at gym and when running, or just randomly thinking of something good. I have tasted it a few times but when im jerking off I like to spread it around on cock and balls. Makes everything super slip and slide..lol

AyooCee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tasted my pre cum a few times. I do feel weird tasting it often. I've cummed on my fave once to try it. Let's be honest revert straight guy has wondered about doing that. I got a little cum in my mouth and I felt so awkward didn't like it. Pre cum taste more pleasant then cum.

AyooCee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tasted my pre cum a few times. I don't like do all the time. Just out curiosity. I have cummed on my own face once to try it. (Let's be honest every straight guy has wanted to try it atleast once). So of my cum got in my mouth. Didn't like it or just cumming in my face in general. Previn taste a little more please take then cum.