Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you know that a mod is probably going to move your thread to Funny Forum?:)
-Haha I'm okay with that :p I figured it fit into ETC... better than anything else, but I suppose it doesn't make a lot of difference WHERE it goes :p

What's your favorite Ramen flavor?
-Chicken, or Hot and Spicy Chicken...Followed by Shrimp and Hot and Spicy Shrimp...

Do you think you'll be a starving artist most of your life?
-Oh, gosh! I really hope not!!! I'm trying to get enough work pulled together to get my first gallery show!!! But I've got a lot of painting to do before I've got enough to fill a space :/

Did you know the reason the Mona Lisa shows no teeth is because the model had none?
-I don't doubt the possibility, but I'd also be curious to see a source?

as an art history minor, I appreciate this post.
did you get into any art his. stuff?
Do you mean art history? Wouldn't that be required for a BFA?
-I have a certain number of art histories I am required to take in order to graduate. I can't say I'm really into them, though. I recognise their importance, and I understand that being familiar with the history will help me along my career...but I can't find the value in studying a thousand images and spitting the artist/title/date on an exam. The professors at my school don't teach art history in a very studio-major-friendly manner :p I really enjoyed a class that I took that was about art since 1950 (through today)...that was REALLY helpful for me!!! I'm in Italian Renaissance Art right now, and I feel like bleeding through my eyes every time I go to that class ((speaking of, I have an exam in that class in, like, 9 hours :mad: ))

Keep the questions coming, guys :)

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What happened to the OP? I hope he didn't run out of Ramen.

Also, I did not run out of ramen :p I bought a 24-pack the other day of Chicken Flavor, and I'm experimenting with different ways to make it not suck :DDD

CAM4257

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, that's what I meant by did you get into any of it, like did you actually enjoy it. I myself have no artistic abilities, but I liked art history classes. Art Since 1945 was what we had at my school; it was a pisser. Some of the most whacked out stuff I'd ever seen, but it was great in terms of getting access to modern art.

gl with your art!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Also, I did not run out of ramen :p I bought a 24-pack the other day of Chicken Flavor, and I'm experimenting with different ways to make it not suck :DDD
I'm so relieved. Crescendo and I were about to embark on a rescue mission.

Don't sleep through your history classes; there's a lot you can learn from the masters, though you may not see the direct bearing on your work right now. The most valuable art lessons I've learned come from visiting every art museum I can and studying the works for hours. Art museums are like temples to me.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
-Haha I'm okay with that :p I figured it fit into ETC... better than anything else, but I suppose it doesn't make a lot of difference WHERE it goes :p

)

Yeah, clearly with you not being very bright, you would have to rely on the clever mod people to decide where your thread belongs :rolleyes:

Anyway as the clever mod people have decided your thread is a joke....

Is Art Major your real name or a made up one? :tongue: