Ask Me Anything -- Amateurstraightguys

PatrickF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Full Dillon and Doug scene...28 boner inducing minutes. I have to say, this was at the time when Doug actually had a pretty hot body and didn't look like such a junky like he did towards the end.

View attachment 89511811
This is the kind of scene that leaves you wanting more. Dillon is the perfect combination of innocent and dirty while Doug is just horny and cock-hungry. The 4:44-4:52 mark really sets the tone for what's to come. It would've been great if ASG had put out more content like this. I was wondering if you had two videos. The first one features Doug and a really tan blonde buff guy wearing a black leather cowboy hat. He sort of resembles Kasden. Doug brings him back to a motel and gives him a blowjob for most of the scene. At one point he also rims the guy. It ends with the guy taking a shower. The second video involves a scene between Ben and Wyatt. Jay also makes an appearance in this one. Thank you, in advance.

NJBearGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the kind of scene that leaves you wanting more. Dillon is the perfect combination of innocent and dirty while Doug is just horny and cock-hungry. The 4:44-4:52 mark really sets the tone for what's to come. It would've been great if ASG had put out more content like this. I was wondering if you had two videos. The first one features Doug and a really tan blonde buff guy wearing a black leather cowboy hat. He sort of resembles Kasden. Doug brings him back to a motel and gives him a blowjob for most of the scene. At one point he also rims the guy. It ends with the guy taking a shower. The second video involves a scene between Ben and Wyatt. Jay also makes an appearance in this one. Thank you, in advance.
Not sure on the first scene. But here is Ben and Wyatt.

Ben and Wyatt.mp4

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe this wasn't the rare occurrence I think it was (I have a far from exhaustive knowledge of ASG), but I was happy to finally see a fully naked Jay in this clip I recently came across:

https://thegay.com/videos/926143/asg-jay-fucks-vince/

I don't know why exactly—as his (circa early 2000s) hair especially would normally not be my thing—but I think he's really sexy. It was very hot to see him as a full participant and not just a shirt-wearing glorified fluffer, as he is in most of the clips I've seen.

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may not be a complete list, but the ones I know of at this moment:

-Jay tops Vince in a 2007 video, which I think was one of the last Vince did there.
-Doug topped Axe bareback in a 2004 video. Axe was new to the site at the time. I think Jay tried to do it as well, but couldn't get his dick in. Mostly he just slaps his dick on Axe's hole and things like that.
-Jay did end up topping Axe briefly in the 'Marcus fucks Axe' video as a means of loosening up Axe's hole for Marcus.
-On the spin-off JaysStraightGuys site, Jay both tops and bottoms for KC.
-Jay fucked Brock
-Ben bottomed for Jay

Here are the ones that I had

ASG Jay
And I missed this before (just found it in a search). Thank you! Will look for the others too.

Reactions: Crushed Coconut

NJBearGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe this wasn't the rare occurrence I think it was (I have a far from exhaustive knowledge of ASG), but I was happy to finally see a fully naked Jay in this clip I recently came across:

https://thegay.com/videos/926143/asg-jay-fucks-vince/

I don't know why exactly—as his (circa early 2000s) hair especially would normally not be my thing—but I think he's really sexy. It was very hot to see him as a full participant and not just a shirt-wearing glorified fluffer, as he is in most of the clips I've seen.
There are several clips, especially in the earlier days where he is completely naked. I think as he got older and gained weight, he was probably not as eager to be fully naked. Same with Doug. Neither one is really my cup of tea, but they are part of the deal here. I personally think the sole reason they made movies is so they could fuck guys they would never get the chance to fuck without cash involved hahah.

Reactions: JoeRoscoe

PatrickF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are several clips, especially in the earlier days where he is completely naked. I think as he got older and gained weight, he was probably not as eager to be fully naked. Same with Doug. Neither one is really my cup of tea, but they are part of the deal here. I personally think the sole reason they made movies is so they could fuck guys they would never get the chance to fuck without cash involved hahah.
Which guy(s) do you think did more off-camera than they were willing to do on? I'd say Lucas, for sure. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Doug fucked him at some point.

NJBearGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which guy(s) do you think did more off-camera than they were willing to do on? I'd say Lucas, for sure. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Doug fucked him at some point.
The one that comes immediately to mind, because Doug said it, is Ed. There is a scene where it is just Ed and Doug fooling around. Doug said in the description that Ed was a good friend of his that he used to fuck around with and he finally got him on camera doing stuff with him. In the clip they makeout, they suck each other off, and then finally barebacks Doug. Ed has several other scenes, so I am not sure where exactly in his timeline this movie falls.