ask me anything!

Ledeev

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1) Ever shaved someone / had someone shave you?
2) Ever been caught doing it outside?

starzinmyeyez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I could ask you anything my question would be why dont you respond to pms?

becuase honestly im swarmed by tons and tons of messages everytime i come onto this site and most of them are really creeper and reeally fuckin disrespectful shit about dicks, about fuckin me, about me posin nude or goin on some cam, about my tits, about my asshole, about whatevrr. thats usually all i get in my inbox and its real gross so i hardly read most of my messages anymore. i understand thss is a sex themed site or whatever but doesnt mean you should drop all respect and pretty much harass a girl through messages. only reason im on this site is some of the threads are interestin to read and it kills my boredom when im at work or whatever and some of the dudes are hot to look at and theres some decent links i guess. im not one of these people that is internet obsessed and im not gonna strip for anybody, cam for anybody meet up with anybody or call anybody. its real rude and real fuckin gross honestly. so yeah thats why...lol

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi gorgeous,

Thanks for answering all those questions so far :) you definitely rock !!

Here's a f few questions from the Netherlands:
- Do you prefer cut or uncut cocks?
- Do you watch men masturbate on cam?
- Have you ever had a curved cock like mine?
- If so, did the curve make a difference?
- Do you like to suck on balls too?

D_ed75rde

Just Browsing
Media
Too bad about all the creepers sending you messages! I can see why though, you are adorable and have a great spirit :) I am very impressed with your honesty and openness.

starzinmyeyez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi gorgeous,

Thanks for answering all those questions so far :) you definitely rock !!

Here's a f few questions from the Netherlands:
- Do you prefer cut or uncut cocks?
- Do you watch men masturbate on cam?
- Have you ever had a curved cock like mine?
- If so, did the curve make a difference?
- Do you like to suck on balls too?

1. cut...uncut is gross
2. not really
3. ive had some cocks that were a lil curved
4. one guy made me cum real quick with it
5. if theyre nice enough sure lol!

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media
becuase honestly im swarmed by tons and tons of messages everytime i come onto this site and most of them are really creeper and reeally fuckin disrespectful shit about dicks, about fuckin me, about me posin nude or goin on some cam, about my tits, about my asshole, about whatevrr. thats usually all i get in my inbox and its real gross so i hardly read most of my messages anymore. i understand thss is a sex themed site or whatever but doesnt mean you should drop all respect and pretty much harass a girl through messages. only reason im on this site is some of the threads are interestin to read and it kills my boredom when im at work or whatever and some of the dudes are hot to look at and theres some decent links i guess. im not one of these people that is internet obsessed and im not gonna strip for anybody, cam for anybody meet up with anybody or call anybody. its real rude and real fuckin gross honestly. so yeah thats why...lol

what did you honestly expect? You come on a site full of mostly guys then say ask me anything ...sounds like your a tad insecure seeking the attention

starzinmyeyez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i dont mind answering questions and having fun like that but constantly begging me to meet up wit them and do cams for some and shit is real gross. this is fun to me, i do like attention and im not bashful or shy but when you message me shit like "i want to fuck every hole in your body lets meet up" or "let me watch you piss on cam" or "can i watch you take a shit" is just real inappropriate and fucking gross. this is fun but some people keep crossin the line and makin me real uncomfortable, and its usually the same couple of guys over and over again. people need to unglue themselves from their computers and get a fuckin life instead of beggin for sex and other shit from people they dont even know at all. im inviting questions to be asked rreasonably not to be continously harassed.

lilman2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Awesome pics, why do you not like uncircumcised cock, and what is the biggest soft cock you have ever played with

starzinmyeyez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Awesome pics, why do you not like uncircumcised cock, and what is the biggest soft cock you have ever played with

uncut just looks gross to me it skeeves me out completely. biggest soft cock was probably my ex sam he was 9 hard and even pretty damn big soft but i dont know the exact size.