Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great pics and entertaining thread :)

1) Have you ever dated a girl?
2) Ever used a strapon on a guy?
3) Are you into guy on guy action? If so please describe what.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have the only truely important question....
Can I have my way with you?

How can I be the only one to ask?
BTW I'm not one of the creepers, honest!

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
i dont mind answering questions and having fun like that but constantly begging me to meet up wit them and do cams for some and shit is real gross. this is fun to me, i do like attention and im not bashful or shy but when you message me shit like "i want to fuck every hole in your body lets meet up" or "let me watch you piss on cam" or "can i watch you take a shit" is just real inappropriate and fucking gross. this is fun but some people keep crossin the line and makin me real uncomfortable, and its usually the same couple of guys over and over again. people need to unglue themselves from their computers and get a fuckin life instead of beggin for sex and other shit from people they dont even know at all. im inviting questions to be asked rreasonably not to be continously harassed.

I believe you can ignore certain screen names
that way we horny (but not gross) guys could pm you :eek:P

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
i dont mind answering questions and having fun like that but constantly begging me to meet up wit them and do cams for some and shit is real gross. this is fun to me, i do like attention and im not bashful or shy but when you message me shit like "i want to fuck every hole in your body lets meet up" or "let me watch you piss on cam" or "can i watch you take a shit" is just real inappropriate and fucking gross. this is fun but some people keep crossin the line and makin me real uncomfortable, and its usually the same couple of guys over and over again. people need to unglue themselves from their computers and get a fuckin life instead of beggin for sex and other shit from people they dont even know at all. im inviting questions to be asked rreasonably not to be continously harassed.

Block the creeps....and if you don't care for the posts, you can also delete posts to your messages or pics. (i've only done it once or twice) Some guys just don't know where the line is...sometimes we have to tell them.

Don't let the creeps get you down. They are just trying to leave an impression...obviously the WRONG impression, but attention IS attention. LOL.

I like what you have going here...am thinking about doing this myself.. ME? Im an open book... LOL.

starzinmyeyez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great pics and entertaining thread :)

1) Have you ever dated a girl?
2) Ever used a strapon on a guy?
3) Are you into guy on guy action? If so please describe what.

1. not really dated but had a friends wit h benefits type thing where we experimented with each other.
2. no...on girls tho! ;)
3. uh watching hot guys make out is real hot...haven't really seen much else. wouldnt mind watching them blow each other.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Block the creeps....and if you don't care for the posts, you can also delete posts to your messages or pics. (i've only done it once or twice) Some guys just don't know where the line is...sometimes we have to tell them.

Don't let the creeps get you down. They are just trying to leave an impression...obviously the WRONG impression, but attention IS attention. LOL.

I like what you have going here...am thinking about doing this myself.. ME? Im an open book... LOL.

be sure to let me in on the thread :eek:)

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boy I wish I was part of your life! I agree, nice pics.

You mentioned that you had some pain from some of your boyfriends. Did you stop seeing them because of it? I ask because my current partner she is often tender the next day, and I worry she might leave me because of it.

HornyToad11

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi starzinmyeyez,

1. Do you use toys?
2. If so, what is your favourite?
3. You say you are 70% Straight, 30% Gay. How did you calculate this?
4. Do you plan to upload any video to go with your tasteful photos?
5. What are your favourite beach(s)?
6. How often do you have sex (includes masturbation)?
7. When having sex, how often do you come (if at all)?
8. What book are you currently reading?
9. What is your favourite food?
10. Do you take regular exercise (apart from sex!) ?
11. Will you be recommending lpsg to any of your friends?
12 What is your favourite car and why?
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. Do you wear panties or do you go commando (winter/summer!)?

D_yfviguy

Experimental Member
Media
Ohhh I love this thread! :) Hmmmm....so we all know we have established limits what are yours? How's that for a question? :) woohoo let the fun begin! I think I may have to start one on my page and learn about my friends and their desires :)

starzinmyeyez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Boy I wish I was part of your life! I agree, nice pics.

You mentioned that you had some pain from some of your boyfriends. Did you stop seeing them because of it? I ask because my current partner she is often tender the next day, and I worry she might leave me because of it.

what...?