Ask Me Anything

Spladle said:
I'm not in school right now.
_____________________
Your profile says "student".
What else have you been less than truthful about, Mister?
kidding...
_____________________
My response to Sorcer's question /\ would be:
Living.
 
Sorcerer said:
I'm not good enough to know what you're talking about.

If you could have dinner and conversation with three people, living or dead, who would you choose and why?
Aaron, Scott, and Pud.
 
Webster said:
_____________________
Your profile says "student".
What else have you been less than truthful about, Mister?
kidding...
_____________________
My response to Sorcer's question /\ would be:
Living.
I was a student when I created this account. I stopped being a student in January.
 
Good call on my last Q (though I'm willing to bet that only 5% of the other members got the reference).

How do you cure insomnia (as I also have it)?
 
LongPhatDong said:
Good call on my last Q (though I'm willing to bet that only 5% of the other members got the reference).

How do you cure insomnia (as I also have it)?
Picamilone.

I have some but there is no real motivation for me to cure my insomnia at the moment.
 
LongPhatDong said:
Good call on my last Q (though I'm willing to bet that only 5% of the other members got the reference).
I actually own both Trigun and Cowboy Bebop. I'm making my way through Cowbop again with my girlfriend. We're on like episode 15 or something.
 
findfirefox said:
I watched both Trigun and Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swin... Late at night... on Cartoon Network... part of Turner Brodcasting... in US...
First anime I ever watched was on Adult Swim - Gundam Wing. I've wanted to fuck Duo ever since.
 
another
*super-hyper-triple-boost*

looks like these 'ask me anything' threads are not as original as you all thought
:borladuck: - a random duck to cheer you all up