Ask Polish man about anything...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And Polish people are dirty--they never washy their hands and rarely take a shower
I am Polish and was taking liberties with a bit of light hearted humor. You however are not being funny at all. Polish people are wonderful. Poland is a beautiful country. End of story.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not kidding. Look at any poll and always voted the ugliest people are Polish. Ugliest languge is Polish and most unclean people are Polish..Look it up I am NOT making it up!

D_Grungey Grannygouger

Just Browsing
Media
How many languages do you speak? Is there a European country you would like to visit but haven't done yet?

- I speak 3 languages. Yes, I would like to visit Greece, Turkish.

Why are Polish people so cheap? and will cheat you out of money any way they can?

- Because we have communism under 50 years. But now it's changing.

And why are Polish people so ugly?

- I don't think so. I thinking that American people it's ugly nationality.

And Polish people are dirty--they never washy their hands and rarely take a shower

- You think about Polish people very stereotype. I don't know any friends and other people who are dirty. Hve you ever been in Poland?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love kielbasi and pierogis though not at the same meal. Is it okay to drink a German Riesling wine with kielbasi or is beer a better choice?

Also, I was told that most Polish prefer their pierogies with sour cream or a brown gravy. :confused: I find this odd as I prefer mine with diced tomatoes or even a marinara sauce.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am not kidding. Look at any poll and always voted the ugliest people are Polish. Ugliest languge is Polish and most unclean people are Polish..Look it up I am NOT making it up!

Have you been to Poland? I did, Its a great country, Polish people very kind and always trying to make you feel at home. I employed some Polish decorators in london to repaint the front of my house, they did a great job, they keept the building site pristine. They are very proud of theirs historic inheritance, and more than everything very honest. Always try before judging.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love kielbasi and pierogis though not at the same meal. Is it okay to drink a German Riesling wine with kielbasi or is beer a better choice?

Also, I was told that most Polish prefer their pierogies with sour cream or a brown gravy. :confused: I find this odd as I prefer mine with diced tomatoes or even a marinara sauce.
No sour cream or gravy on the pierogies. Thats a no no!:eek::biggrin1:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been to Poland but I've met many Polish people and they are wonderful people. In addition, I must admit that they are good looking and I've never seen them shabby or dirty looking.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know why, silly me, but I had the impression that your answer was slightly biaised. Oh well.:rolleyes:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Oh i didnt mean it that way. I was speaking of others i know from Poland and they are great people. Sorry if my response came off that way:biggrin1:

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What do Polish people in general think of Czechs? (I am not Czech, but just curious ... and I don't know why.)

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh i didnt mean it that way. I was speaking of others i know from Poland and they are great people. Sorry if my response came off that way:biggrin1:

Not at all!

Your answer didn't come off that way, I just couldn't resist!:redface:
No need to apologise.

LOL:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: