Aspiring rapper matthew ryan

I didn't know he was trying to be a rapper
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He's not too bad either
 
Ya it was huge drama on tumblr when it was posted.
But like you're in the video dude. I think he's bi but just wants to appeal to woman and the straight audience as well. I guessing he wants to gay bait and maintain a mainstream career. Lord I don't know how cuz when some folks find out about his past he's gonna end up like that guy from the Voice.
 
But like you're in the video dude. I think he's bi but just wants to appeal to woman and the straight audience as well. I guessing he wants to gay bait and maintain a mainstream career. Lord I don't know how cuz when some folks find out about his past he's gonna end up like that guy from the Voice.

Him being bi has nothing to do with the fact that he’s basically passed out in the video. You’re conflating two separate issues
 
Him being bi has nothing to do with the fact that he’s basically passed out in the video. You’re conflating two separate issues
I must be sorry if I'm not the smartest guy in the game apologizes MisMayalvetta. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.
 
But like you're in the video dude. I think he's bi but just wants to appeal to woman and the straight audience as well. I guessing he wants to gay bait and maintain a mainstream career. Lord I don't know how cuz when some folks find out about his past he's gonna end up like that guy from the Voice.
He said he was drunk or drugged
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blazerunner2001