Aspiring rapper matthew ryan

Blazerunner2001

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ya it was huge drama on tumblr when it was posted.
But like you're in the video dude. I think he's bi but just wants to appeal to woman and the straight audience as well. I guessing he wants to gay bait and maintain a mainstream career. Lord I don't know how cuz when some folks find out about his past he's gonna end up like that guy from the Voice.

MissMayaIvetta

Admired Member
Media
But like you're in the video dude. I think he's bi but just wants to appeal to woman and the straight audience as well. I guessing he wants to gay bait and maintain a mainstream career. Lord I don't know how cuz when some folks find out about his past he's gonna end up like that guy from the Voice.

Him being bi has nothing to do with the fact that he’s basically passed out in the video. You’re conflating two separate issues

Blazerunner2001

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Him being bi has nothing to do with the fact that he’s basically passed out in the video. You’re conflating two separate issues
I must be sorry if I'm not the smartest guy in the game apologizes MisMayalvetta. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He said he was drunk or drugged

Reactions: Blazerunner2001