Auntie Flo

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Insert all choice expletives. F*cking bloody Auntie Flo had to come on the day I'm about to have the best sex in a year.

There. I got it off my chest.

Go with the Flo I say.......yet, this is the internet and any reflection upon what I say is all the fault of ROB....:) :)...Cause he be so hunky and mysterious. :) (initiate sense of humour mode)

Last edited by a moderator:

So glad I don't have that cycle anymore. Not like I got laid prior to my hysterectomy but well...yeah. Now my vag is dry as the desert anyway.

I just realized I have old lady pussy!!!

I just realized I have old tongue syndrome. All wet and crotch.....ety.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I ended up having the most bloodiest best sex ever. He didn't give a rats ass and the bedroom looks like a bloody massacre.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go with the Flo I say.......yet, this is the internet and any reflection upon what I say is all the fault of ROB....:) :)...Cause he be so hunky and mysterious. :) (initiate sense of humour mode)
Definitely went with the flo. He was incredibly cool about it. I am a happy woman today.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sucks. I'm assuming it mostly bothers you, rather than your partner.
"That time of the month" doesn't slow things down a bit with me & my girl.
Don't assume all guys are completely turned off by it.
I thought it would bother me but as soon as I saw that it didn't bother him, I soon let my guard down.

Alfred Hitchcock spoiled showers. Hm and his bloody imagination. Yet, I have no trouble with birds.

Matsi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm glad it turned out great and everything went smoothly. You're not alone though, I seem to have the worst luck with Flo coming at important times: my birthday, day before my Florida vacation started, day before my friend's wedding... Stress and nerves can definitely have an effect on when she comes to town, unfortunately... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the one who gets all icked out about it, I guess. It's just not my thing.

I always say "my relatives are in town," and he knows it's time to hit the road.

Momma don't like messes.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad it turned out great and everything went smoothly. You're not alone though, I seem to have the worst luck with Flo coming at important times: my birthday, day before my Florida vacation started, day before my friend's wedding... Stress and nerves can definitely have an effect on when she comes to town, unfortunately... :rolleyes:
Tell me about it. My monthly is always on time but always coincide with events happening.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the one who gets all icked out about it, I guess. It's just not my thing.

I always say "my relatives are in town," and he knows it's time to hit the road.

Momma don't like messes.
Its not my thing either but it does depend on the person I am with and how well I know them. If I don't know them that well, its likely to not happen.